(See All?) Announcements
509 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Google, Jethro, Hazelnut, Bing, Armand

league of pigs — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rose who has 80 posts.
Inactive XIII. Subordinate
Sita Valle
It was hard for her not to look vaguely devastated as her son listed all of the members of their family that were already here. And for some reason, she'd been cursed to the east. Sita had wanted to be in control of herself, but...she wasn't sure she wanted her family to resent her. Think that she'd abandoned them, sashayed her way into a pregnancy and forgot all about them. She'd climbed a mountain to find them.

Her stomach flipped. She didn't say anything until he mentioned the pack. And her blue eyes sparkled. "You've been busy. You...You started a pack." Sita wanted to envelop him in another flurry of kisses, but kept her seat for now, letting her tail beat against the ground instead. It certainly threw a wrench into her own intentions. Her children, found, but settled. She wasn't sure if she could abandon them again. Not now.

"I can ask him. But I have another friend, an older gentleman, who I would be remiss not to bring with me. His name is Walleye. He helped me when I was first left on the east."
currently travelling with walleye
Played by Ghost who has 613 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

The look of devastation was confusing to Viorel, who thought that his mother would be happy to hear the family had all managed to find each other. He didn’t comment on her expression, but the memory of it stored itself neatly away in his brain. The image of his mother appearing hurt or disappointed about the family being together.

Nodding enthusiastically he smiled, ”We did, we call ourselves Dead Empress Backwater. I won’t lie to you, we’re a little worse for wear right now, Vayko got bit by a turtle and it made him sick and spread it to everyone, but we’re on the mend.” There was a little chuckle in his voice at the end, even though the situation wasn’t really funny, just the thought of the turtle disease was still ridiculous to him.

Halting in his paws for a moment, his face was unreadable before he smiled gracefully, ”Well, why don’t you at least come see everyone. I can see how Vayko feels about your friends, if they’re interested.” This was not going to be an easy thing to convince him to do he knew, but maybe he would be more willing to accept his mother if she brought two extra sets of helping paws with her. But, that was a conversation to have with his cousin, and his advisor. For now he just wanted to get his mom back to see everyone else - and maybe hoped he wouldn’t be the only set of eyes that met her pregnancy with judgemental eyes.

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]