589 Users Online
Google, Bing

karma's a bitch — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

The frown on his features only grew at the mention of it taking until Summer to heal fully. He didn’t want that to happen… he could be a good patient. He would be patient, and careful, and he would follow her orders. He supposed he also really didn’t have much of a choice in that matter either. “Understood. I promise I’ll be careful.” While normally he might have some sharp or sarcastic retort for her, he could prioritize his own health enough to know that it would get him nowhere.

He frowned at the mention of an illness on top of things. He even went as far as to let out a soft whine. “Okay, I will.” He promised again, perhaps even hints of dread in his voice that time around. That would be his luck, is for a turtle to not only break his paw but also get him quite ill. Still, the fact that Clover didn’t know worried him. If she didn’t know, when who would know? That dread formed in his stomach. “Thank you, Clover.” The words were sincere as he tahnked her for her help. He would have to be careful.

(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2021, 06:44 PM by Vayko.)
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
She was happy that Vayko seemed to understand the importance of keeping off his paw for the time being to allow it to heal. It was not as if she could physically stop him from doing so, but hopefully it meant he would be back to normal in no time at all. The whine that slipped from his maw did not go unnoticed, but there was very little she could do to comfort him that she had not already done. "I'm sorry that I even have to bring it up, but on the off chance it happens I would rather you be prepared," she said gently.

Clover blinked almost owlishly at his apology, not expecting those words to come from Vayko of all wolves. A warm smile crossed her face after a few moments. "It's no trouble at all. I'll do everything I can to help you get better and back on your feet, I promise you that." And with those words she stood up and stepped back towards the mouth of the den. "I'll let you rest for now, but I will check up on you later today to see how you're feeling." She had been doing a meticulous spring cleaning of her medicinal den, but now that Vayko was taking up residence it could wait just a little longer.

Slipping out of the den, she glanced back momentarily at him, before trotting off towards the borders for a quick patrol. By the time she was finished it would be a good time to check up on Vayko again and make sure he was still doing okay.
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

He could feel the sympathy and for a moment he recognized that it was why she was so good at her job. She was sympathetic and kind and he could appreciate that out of her, especially in a time when his spirits were already down. He would never admit it out loud, but he was scolding himself for calling her a floozy and looking down on her for so long and made a mental note to tread a little kinder in the future. He nodded at her words, an indiscernible look on his features. He certainly hoped it didn’t take that long to heal. He might lose his mind as his grandmother had if he were contained and bedridden for so long.

It felt like it was trouble. He settled in to rest, a soft and grateful smile on his features and a nod. “I know you will.” He had no doubt that she would do everything in her power to help him recover as quickly as possible because that was just the kind of wolf that she was. “I will see you in a bit.” He watched as she slipped out of the den and he laid his head down to close his eyes and rest, unaware of the hellacious round of symptoms he would be experiencing in only a few days time.