(See All?) Announcements
722 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley

pull my little ribs around you — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Aww, well didn't that sound cute. It certainly didn't sound like a place where Scully belonged, far too perfect and quaint. At the least, he wanted to see it though, and if that meant on an introductory tour, so be it. Riven spoke again, and Scully raised a brow as he smirked. Ideally, he was planning on doing nothing to get what he wanted, but he was down for testing the waters on what this guy was up for.

Scully bowed down, clearly unconcerned about being subjected to any kind of aggression at this point. The other wolf would have to be a damned good actor, and the Archer was not that paranoid. He snaked out a coal-soaked paw, impishly batting at the distance between them in invitation. Hopefuly something fun?

"Whattya want, big guy?"
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A nearby creek is full to the brim with fish. +3 Health
Played by van who has 107 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Riven
Riven couldn't help but giggle at the man's behavior, and especially at the words. Because Riv was in no way, shape, or form a big guy - he didn't even think he'd ever been called that before. But the darker wolf made him feel a bit bold, and much more playful, so he found himself unable to stop his own tail from wagging.

"Mmm..." he began, legitimately giving it some thought. He couldn't take the man into the territory, so any requests involving helping carry herbs. But he found that knowledge was likely more important than anything he could realistically ask for, and so he figured he might as well ask. "Then... I'll as you a question. Is there anything specific you want from my pack? I have to admit, it is a bit odd to be so near our territory at night like this." The man didn't seem hostile, and Riven wasn't afraid of him, but he had to know.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully's wry smile grew as the other wolf's laughter reached his ears. The positive attention energized him further, spurring on his antics. His back paws pushed him forward inch by inch, almost dancing. A question? Well that sounded easy, especially given he could always lie if this man happened to ask something the Archer didn't want to answer.

The query came, along with some justification, and Scully gave a soft snort of laughter before responding.

"I'm nocturnal, thank you very much," he mocked a dollop of offense before laughing again and rising back to his full height. His shoulders rolled, shrugging.

"Nah, I just wanted to talk to someone," it was the truth, really. Information about who else is around and whether or not coyotes were an issue would be great too, but what was really more pressing was Scully's draining social meter. He loved his sister dearly, but she was not enough alone to keep him entertained all the time.

Scully continued forward with deliberate strides, slowly eliminating the stretch of distance that had stood between them.

"Have some fun, you know?"