901 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nadine

champagne problems — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 42 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Nightingale Forest
Oh, bummer.

She might have had a smidge of a frown on her but she did her best to not deflate fully. There would be no point in that! They were still having a good time!

So she fixed her features like a proper princess would and let another rip of teasing burst through her. "Sounds like you're going on a new type of adventure with your sister, Princess Punkly!" She chirped as she moved to bump into him.

"Maybe I'll come visit you while I'm doing all my exploring."
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully pasted on what he hoped was a confident smirk, and nudged his new friend back with his shoulder, though it meant he'd had to crouch down just a smidge to do so. He found himself genuinely hoping she did turn out alright. He hadn't been kidding about dangers. There wasn't anything that could be done by him, however, so he attempted to shrug off the feeling. He had to meet up with Avella, on the other side of the mountain, and like she'd said; she was here to adventure, not settle down.

"Do. You won't be able to miss us."

He told her about Riddle Heights and how easy they made crossing the mountain, and the forest of Willow trees below on the other side. He told her about where the old den would be located, near a winding creek.

"I wanna hear stories, okay?" the Archer concluded, silver eyes sharply earnest.

"Take care, Punkin'."