(See All?) Announcements
591 Users Online
Bing, Flair, Google

So this is how it is — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover watched as Chan began to dig up the already loose dirt and pull out a partially eaten hare. At the sight and smell of the carcass she felt herself begin to salivate slightly, and realised that it had been a while since she had eaten something. "Didn't realise just how hungry I was," she said with a soft chuckle. The hare would do nicely for a meal, and she was pretty small so didn't require that much food to feel full.

"Thank you again, Chan. You've been most kind to me. That sounds like a wonderful plan." His plan sounded good to her, and she was very happy at the prospect of laying down and having a meal before doing anything else. At his further prompting she shook her head. "No, this'll be good enough for me." Clover then picked up the hare in her jaws, resisting the urge to take a small nibble where she stood. She motioned with her muzzle at Chan, prompting him to lead her to where the den was, hoping that it wasn't much further. "Lead the way."
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Happy to help. He genuinely felt as such, and his wagging tail was a hint.

"Just over this hill," he assured before picking up the Backwater's present once more and trotting ahead to, as she had requested, lead the way. Likely he'd go to @Aquene first, after ensuring Clover was comfortable. Deliver the plants to her, find out what she could spare to give in return and ask that she gather them if she had the time available. Then he would seek out @Nash, ask that he spread the news about Xulia and take some treks West to see if they could find her or even a trace. Preferably, with @Jethro, @Flair or @Aleister with him for back up.

Times like these it was clear; no one wolf made this pack.
(This post was last modified: Dec 24, 2021, 08:50 PM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]