(See All?) Announcements
713 Users Online
Nori, Google, Viorel

champagne problems — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 42 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Nightingale Forest
Down they went! An ashy pair in the snow dusted forest. Perfectly matched, with each other and the surroundings they had found themselves in.

"That's princess, punk! She chirped back with her own playfulness. "Nightingale Forest." She offered in a more serious way. Prim and proper. Even a slight jut of her chin, coyly looking away from him as if she could not believe she was in the presence of such a punk!

Although, truthfully, her little display here absolutely ruined any air of manners she might have offered now. True princesses likely didn't romp with strangers through the woods and crash into them so mindlessly.

Oh well! She had left to widen her horizons, after all.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Ohh, a princess eh? Was that an actual claim? That would remind him of 'home,' memories causing that sly grin of his to continue growing as though he were the Cheshire Cat himself.

"Well then forgive me, M'lady Punkingale," Scully scuttled backward in order to give an exaggerated bow.

"From where do you hail?"
(This post was last modified: Nov 05, 2021, 06:36 PM by Scully.)
Inactive V. Subordinate
Nightingale Forest
"The Forest!"

This would be chimed much more like a proper title than some sort of declaration of these woods.

"It's why I'm Nightingale Forest, and a princess." Matter of fact in tone but still bubbly and bright. Cheerful, because she was! He had an infectious sort of way about him.

"What about you, Punkly?" She tried her best to toss back his own name game. Although even she could admit she was not as clever as he had been. It was very clear that the experience level between the two of them was out of balance. Scully teetered like a mountain of knowledge compared to the sheltered Forest Princess.
Scully Archer
He wasn't expecting her answer. First Scully blinked back at her with little affect, before a smirk spread across his maw quicker than wildfire. It seemed pretty apparent to him that she was utterly serious about the claim.

Punkly. Scully chuckled as he slipped into playful character.

"Nuh-uh!" he challenged with emphasis; "I'm from the forest. And my dad was like king of our pack, so if anyone's a princess here, I think it's me."

His eyes narrowed with feigned suspicion, and he rushed back into the songbird's space to sniff her over with great big snuffling breaths, as though checking she was as she appeared.

"Are you here to impersonate me? Are your eyes even really silver?!"
Inactive V. Subordinate
Nightingale Forest
HUFF!

She filled her tiny frame up, now large with air and then it deflated with some soft laughter that caused her head to roll. Half tempted to correct him that he would be a prince in that instance! However she decided he would actually be right. He would be a princess, a very good one!

Princess Punkly.

Although her soft laughter dissolved into mad giggles as he snuffed and tosses accusations her way. "How do I know you're not impersonating me! Your eyes could be white, not silver!" She sought to push her nose right into his fur, wherever she could reach on the larger man.
Scully Archer
Scully grinned at the infectious laughter that shook her small frame. It reminded him of coaching yearlings back in Torbine a bit. The Archer hadn't been a very good teacher, opting instead to have fun along with his charges. The elders hadn't been fond of his methods, for sure.

He batted lightly at her face as she turned the accusation back on him, sitting back and holding his head up proud while he answered.

"Because I live here. You're the outsider. So what is it, hmm? Why're you in my neck of the woods, Punk?"
Inactive V. Subordinate
Nightingale Forest
She was as baffled by him as she was amused by him!

It almost made no sense how he did it. So...incredible! Perhaps smitten. Platonically, she thought, if one could be smitten in that type of way.

"Well, because I left my forest behind, Princess Punkly! I'm going on the grandest adventure ever. I'm going to see everything there is to see and then discover even more!" All of this said with the flare of dramatics one should expect from a rebellious young adult. Her head rolled with each word and she felt more confident in this declaration than anything else she had ever felt.
Scully Archer
Scully's grin widened with each word, until nearly all his teeth were showing. This little one was a spitfire, wasn't she? Good for her.

"Well then, you've come to the perfect place," he replied, truth now shining in his words. It was where he was born, where his father and aunt reigned, of course he thought highly of the Lore.

"It's around every corner here; adventure," he stalked low, shoulders rolling as though he were what was waiting, lurking.

"Danger too. Lot's of it. Sure you're up for that, all by yourself?"
(This post was last modified: Dec 21, 2021, 10:07 PM by Scully.)
Inactive V. Subordinate
Nightingale Forest
Her mind could not be swayed from her plan of grand adventure! Even as he sent chills down her spine with threats of danger. Enough that it prompted her to do a little shimmy.

"DUH! That's what adventure is all about!" She boasted with a wide grin as her tail did large sweeps behind her. "Besides who else would come with me? Are you suggesting you'd leave your forest kingdom, Princess Punkly?" Teased in her tone but all meant well!

Admittedly she had never really considered doing the adventure with somebody. It had always seemed like great adventurers she met had been...alone.
Scully Archer
"Alas, I cannot," he answered, draping a paw overtop his crown as though he were beside himself with grief over the fact.

"I have another Princess to attend to, one who is to soon become a Queen. I am bound to the Willows, some even say magically so..."

Scully laughed then, unable to keep up the rouse for long.

"For real though, my sister wants to start a pack, on the other side of the mountain. As much as I'd love to keep adventuring, I'm about to be a homebody."

It was a surprising dose of honesty from the young man, his mind threatening to wander toward the pitfalls of his swiftly-approaching future. How he would love nothing more than to take off with his little doppelganger and continue living life on his own terms... Avella came first, though. Always.

"All jokes aside, you're gonna do awesome though. I see it already. The makin's of a great explorer."