(See All?) Announcements
592 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu

[M] Did you really think that you could fix me — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Violet. She liked it. "Little Violet," she said softly, gazing down at her eldest daughter with a fond expression. Her eyes shifted to the white bundle of fur next to her, the stark white contrast reminding her of the white flowers that bloomed in the fields back home. Instantly, she knew what she wanted to name him. "For the boy I was thinking Oleander, like the flower. It's very beautiful, and he reminds me of it." Clover's eyes moved back to Viorel, wondering if he liked the name as much as her, and for a few moments her gaze lingered on Sharlee and Vayko where they hung back from the den entrance.

"And for the other girl," she continued, looking back at her children where they lay next to her breast, "Marguerite?" It was another name for a flower, but a variation of the daisy which she had always liked as a pup herself. "What do you think?" Clover welcomed his opinion, but could feel the tiredness creep through her body and seemingly settle in her bones, and she lay her head on the ground with half-lidded eyes. It was as if it had all suddenly caught up with her, and she wanted nothing more than to rest before things undoubtedly became even more hectic. "I think I'm gonna rest for a while now, you're welcome to stay for as long as you'd like," she murmured out to Viorel, fully intending to fall asleep if he had nothing else to say at that point in time.
Played by Ghost who has 625 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Viorel could not help but to smile when Clover accepted the name Violet for their first daughter, a combination of them both. Eyes were glued to the children at the woman’s belly as she offered names for the other two, a son and another daughter. Smiling at the suggestions, the leader offered an enthusiastic nod, ”Violet, Oleander, and Marguerite. Noble names for the next generation of Valles.” And just like that, the newest members of the pack had names.

Noting the way that Clover’s eyes drooped, he nuzzled her cheek affectionately. Murmuring in her ear, ”I’ll keep guard of the entrance, you get your rest.” And he retreated, catching one final loving look at his three pups. Settling in the doorway, Viorel’s heart had never been so full, but there would be lots of time to get to know the children better, for now he would be a silent guardian.

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]