(See All?) Announcements
839 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adrestia

they said diamond knives couldn't kill it [s] — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya wasn't really sure what to make of her brother's reaction. Her pale eyes narrowed as she scurried back onto her paws and put some distance between them. Not just for her own sake, but his as well, because she really wanted to slap that hurt look right off his dumb grizzled face. She was the one wounded here, the one that had been wronged, so where did he get off looking at her like she was being unreasonable?

His introduction of her to the blonde stickler garnered none of her attention; Riven wasn't spared another glance, angry eyes glued solely to Hudson.

When he spoke to her again, his words earned an audible scoff from the much smaller woman.

"I've been looking every where for you," she informed him, words slow and clipped in her seething.

"I thought you were dead, because I thought, what else could cause Hud to leave, if not something horrible? Apparently I was wrong."

The final sentence was all but spat in his direction.

"I would have never left home if I just knew you wanted to be gone."
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by van who has 107 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Riven
Apparently, this was Hudson's sister...? The two looked almost nothing alike, and the woman was far more crass and loud. But it was requested that he leave, and the other man certainly seemed as though he could handle himself if things went sideways.

Riven hesitated a bit before he dipped his head.

"Call if you need anything," he informed Huddy, casting one last look between the two before obediently turning to head toward Rhaegara's and Saga's dens. It would be a good idea to check on them, he thought.

(( Riv's exit! ))