(See All?) Announcements
290 Users Online
Bing, atalietts2772, Google

gold into glitter — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Greyer who has 233 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Adelard Gerau
Riven followed his superior's example, even going as far as uttering the phrase "Watch out." It set a smile on Adelard's face, the simper growing into a grin as the blond man laughed. Who knew teaching was this satisfying?

The healer mentioned having an encounter with their pack leader's sister. Adelard smirked. He had yet to meet her and had suspected she was around, but simply hadn't bothered to go out of his way.

"Ah," he scoffed, "couldn't have been that bad."

He gave his tail a wag as his companion sighed. One of his paws idly found an exposed root, and he pressed his pads against it. He didn't turn as Riven asked him if he had planned to stay out all night or if he had given any thought about sleeping. At this point, he remembered who they were. The wary, weary guard and the mollycoddling healer. It was time to go.

"I thought about sleeping," he humored Riven. "But, I'd rather have the borders well-kept myself until we have the numbers. We're spread thin, but we seem to be managing all right." A part of him knew he could have mentioned Aubine and how the twins had been a tag team since the very start. He opted against it. The last thing he needed was to accidentally summon her, and let her crash his little get-together.

"Come on," he coaxed with tip of his head as he stepped away from the newly-marked tree. "It's getting late. I'll walk you back to the den."
heat stroke, bring the fire
ADELARD GERAU
black smoke, I take it higher