(See All?) Announcements
551 Users Online
Google, Bing

Follow my Lead (Alvar/Open) — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 86 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok
Nia had spoken to @Alvar about another traveling trip out to scout the nearby lands and search for other loners. They'd been so busy getting the den set up and carving away their territory that it'd been a minute since her last adventure. She hadn't anticipated him wanting to come along, but given the lack of trespassers, seen no harm in them both leaving home for awhile. It had been a few days now, the pair taking their time to thoroughly explore the territories from Stonewatch Timbers to Heartleaf creek. Nothing of interest other than old dens and young prey had caught her attention. As for Alvar, she occasionally asked him about plants they would pass. Keeping a herbalist conversation going to keep away the silence.

That was until they hit Heartleaf creek territory. Her nostrils flared, taking in the heavy sent of a pack. Last time she'd been out here no one had laid claim. The fur along her spine rose while her eyes scanned their surroundings. "Keep your eyes peeled, stay quiet, and avoid pack boarders." She whispered out to her companion. A scuffle was the last thing they needed right now. Allies would be nice, but their numbers were no where near high enough for negations.

(Let me know if too much PP)
Played by Hawthorn who has 95 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
Thoughts Speech No worries on the PP, I don't mind, he would have chosen to come along anyway. :)

The words were a quick and sharp declaration from the winter woman, one further indication that she had the mind of a leader. "Understood, Snowy." He spoke, looking around him to make sure that there weren't any nearby prying eyes. He wondered if @Vayko would be around, and if his temper had improved any since their last meeting. He saw and heard no one around them, so he turned to Nia.

"I highly doubt that we will find any loners here. I had a run in with a member of this pack when I was looking for you. They weren't exactly friendly. But I doubt we will face any violence from them." He whispered as the two moved onward, through the trees, heads held low to keep themselves at least somewhat hidden, but it was hard to stay hidden and keep a good pace at the same time. He felt his heart quicken a bit at each sound that came from the undergrowth, but it always turned out to be a squirrel or bird that had simply hit the wrong branch.

He finally turned to Nia one more time, wondering what might be going through her head at that moment, but he didn't want to keep breaking the silence if it was only going to be meaningless chatter. He trekked on alongside her, wondering where she might want to go next.
Alvar Forsberg. [Image: Alvar.png]