618 Users Online
Nori, Google, Bing

the outside — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

A hum rumbled in the inky woman's chest as the tiny newest member of the cove rolled to her side and squealed in delight. It warmed Moons heart at the pureness the pup expelled. Her tail swept easily as the man of the hour arrived. Aleister's dark agouti frame joined the bunch, moving to his firstborn then to her mother. Moonshadow returned his smirk with her own. "Hello Aleister." Moon's mercury gaze moved to Aquene as she affectionately agreed with them about Kateri's beauty. The older dark woman was so happy to see the new mother much more relaxed. She remembered all the fears she had that also melted away after giving birth for the first time. Having a pup grow up was really rewarding. Moonshadow returned her attention to the tiny girl, she laid her head between her paws and simply watched Kateri. Moon would allow her to do whatever made her comfortable. She knew how new and scary the world was when a child left the den for the first time.

Word Count: 000

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
sorry for the delay!

Another scent arrived -- this time one the little girl was quite familiar with. Dad! Another squeal erupted from her small body as her father nudged her cheek, nearly causing the girl to tumble back over. She was nearly vibrating with exciting, a wide, lop-sided grin tugging at her petite features. She had done it! She had made her way into the light! And there was so much to see! If she could comprehend anger at such a young age, she might have been angry at her parents for keeping so many fascinating sights and smells from her, but the girl was far too overwhelmed to process such negative feelings. In fact, she was elated at her discovery of the outside world. And she could not wait to see more.

She rolled back toward the soft woman, her denim blues wide with curiosity as he kneaded her chest with tiny forepaws. She liked this one very much, and announced her appreciation for Moonshadow with a soft oOoOoOoOo! spilling past her lips.
(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2021, 04:42 AM by Kateri.)
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Aleister was next to appear, joining the group by greeting his daughter first. Chan smiled back at the alpha, nodding in kind after being greeted. His question to Aquene went unanswered, her gaze and words focused on the father of her child instead. She probably hadn't heard him, it wasn't like she didn't have a lot on her shoulders.

Still, he couldn't help a certain word creeping into his thoughts; superfluous.

Chan bumped against Nash's shoulder once more, this time with his paw, in silent goodbye with a genuinely happy smile; it was wonderful seeing the pack so together. He then went to a nearby shaded place, the one where he usually slept during the day when camping out beside Kateri's natal den rather than the triplets'. The grass was already breaking down from being frequently burdened by his weight, making it cozier in his humble opinion. It wasn't long before he was asleep, snoozing blissfully.
(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2021, 11:25 PM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]