(See All?) Announcements
429 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo

My heart will sing tonight — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by CloudyNight who has 1 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nikita Velmer
OOC: Midnight, chilly night but quiet. Everyone is welcome!

{dotmail}<div align=center><table width=400 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 style="background:#404e69 url('https://i.postimg.cc/Y9hWFDnn/who_I_am.png') no-repeat top;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;border:#42150b solid 2px;"><tr><td><div align=justify style="font-family:times; font-size:10pt; color:#000000; line-height:13px; margin:505px 20px 20px 20px; padding:15px;background:transparent; border-radius:20px;">
<p>Nikita walked through the quiet night as she aimed to look for any food and shelter that could be abaliable. Night is usualy the wolf's best time to hunt,with her good night vision and sharp seneces. Her steps were stelathy as she was in hunting mode,not wishing to scare awya any hidden creature she could try catching. Being a lone wolf meant her menu was limited to small game, between rabbits,rats or in rare cases birds. But at this time of the night, those wouldnt be around to even think on hunting one. Carcasses were also an option but she would rather not if she had the option of eating something else, but of course if nothing else was abaliable she would turn into an scavanger.</p>

<p>She tasted the air with her nose up into the blowing wind. But she couldn't find anything promising. But she wasn't one to abandon something that quickly. And like that she moved on, trying to find food.</p>

Do. <font color=#9cacb9><b>"Talk"</b></font> <i>'Think'</i></div></tr></td></table></div><center><center>Art by Cloudy, code by Cloudy</center>[/dotmail]
(This post was last modified: Jun 11, 2021, 07:28 PM by Nikita.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully was lucky enough to have fed recently. Belly content but bored out of his mind, he still prowled about, seeking for something, anything to preoccupy him. With his sister gone, he found himself craving just about everything more. There was no partner in crime to come back to and rely on, to snuggle up and dream with. He was lonely, and already regretting splitting up.

So when the scent of another crossed paths with him, the Archer's interest spiked and he abandoned the route he'd been taking in order to follow after the stranger instead. Practically stalking her, he debated on what would give him the most entertainment while attempting to stay on the right end of the wind and remain hidden. It didn't work out well for him, Scully took a wrong step and a heard a sharp crack ricochet through the air as one of his overgrown paws snapped a dead, dry branch.

Shit.
(This post was last modified: Jun 18, 2021, 07:14 PM by Scully.)
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A young fawn has gotten separated from its herd. Hunt Opportunity, +8 Health