351 Users Online
Google, Chan, Hazelnut, Bing, Oleander

built myself a pyre — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

Silence lingered and Vayko did not want to leave things on such awkward and harsh terms. Finally, a laugh came from his cousin. For a moment, he did not know how to read it… and then the question came and Vayko started to laugh as well. “I think it was our way of coping with the trauma… and if it weren’t for the wolves we met along the way, like Vanadis and Clover, then we surely would have made asses of ourselves.” He offered cheekily. What was left to do was keep their heads above water, and explore, and expand as much as they could. Vayko had become more altruistic this past year, and certainly a certain alabaster healer had a quite big deal to do with it though he would never admit it out loud.

He listened.as the other king went on. A frown found his features and he hummed softly. “I understand and respect that. I will not fight or argue with you casting her out from the pack. Should I run into her outside of lands, I will not discuss pack business with her, only myself.” He promised, because it was the best compromise he could come up with. He would not throw away the relationship, but he would also not push on Viorel’s comfort zones as well.

Vayko hummed softly and nodded. For a second he offered to go with him, though why he would want to go to that family gathering was beyond him… instead he stayed behind. “I am going to rest… I’ve been running around, and I have to think hard about who will be my advisor now.” With that, he laid back down, hoping some sleep would help him think.

Fade