311 Users Online
Bing, Google

We're all family here — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Sure! You can fade with your next post :)

The girl agreed about the lake's beauty and thanked the older woman again. Moon's warm smile crept up, pulling back to reveal more tarnished canines. She continued on to explain how being separated from her pack was difficult. The greying matriarch could empathize with her younger counterpart, having been separated from her own pack when she was just younger than Siyet. "When I was a bit younger than ya are I too was separated from my birth pack because of a fire. This valley became my home 'n I've been here ever since I was a yearlin'. I hope it can bring ya a fraction of happiness that it has for me." Moonshadow spoke genuinely. The lost lake held her heart and while she didnt want to pressure the girl into thinking she was obligated to stay, she hoped it could provide some sort of comfort. With a sweep of her tail the ebony she wolf looked to her newest family member. "Would ya like a tour of the territory?" she offered with a warm smile. It would allow her to get to know Siyet a little more and build a bond. Though she wouldn't be offended if the pale girl wanted to go off and explore on her own. There would be plenty of time in the future to get to know one another better.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
The matriarch was very welcoming with her words, explaining how she too, had been in a similar situation to Siyet. She understood now why they had this connection. Siyet and Moonshadow had gone through the same trauma. She felt sad for Moon. She didn't wish losing their pack on anyone. She was glad though, that she could relate with someone here though.

"I am sorry to hear about your pack. But am glad you were able to find a wonderful home here. All of the others are so nice. Nash actually gave me a tour the other day. He is wonderfully nice, and quirky guy.

She looked at the matriarch again, with hopeful eyes. She really did feel like she had found herself a great new home

~~~~~~~~~Fade~~~~~~