(See All?) Announcements
407 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo, Vanadis, Hazelnut, Adelard

i've got a love but it's not mine
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 137 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Alarick Jaecar
Levi understood, a statement the former hunter would have probably not believed, were it to come from anyone else. But his friend, without a doubt, understood that feeling all too well. It had worked out in his favor, however, so perhaps not all hope was lost yet.

Maybe Alarick could, and would, still find somewhere else to belong. Somewhere that could fill the emptiness in his heart, and provide a true sense of purpose, of being, again. It seemed like a long shot, but even that was better than nothing. Certainly, it would never happen if he did not at least attempt to seek it.

”Thank you. If I find someplace like that, you can bet that I will be back.” There were many uncertainties in the world and Al’s life at the present, but that was not one of them. ”And I hope that your pack and friend continue to provide the happiness for you, that you deserve as well.” Hopefully, nothing ever went so horribly wrong to prevent Levi from being able to reside with his pack here, in peace.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
Leviticus' tail thumped the ground as his friend confirmed that he would keep contact if settled near enough, hoping dearly that the perfect pack for Alarick just happened to be forming a day or so away from here, so that they could be neighbors and always see each other and both be happy and stable. It was a wonderful thought, and he would be holding on to it for sure.

"Thanks," he answered sheepishly, certain that they would. Being River's friend couldn't not make him happy, he felt absolutely certain of that now that they were together again.

Still, he wanted to stay here with Al for just a bit longer. As much faith as he wanted to hold in the future, it was difficult to ignore the small possibility that this could be the last time he ever saw Alarick, and he didn't want that wasted.

The vulture clacked its beak, and Levi pulled it off another piece in between the other wolf's bites. He watched it chew happily for a moment, then stretched his spine and settled into a sphinx-like position. Content to watch and listen to his companions for as long as they would have him.

feel free to archive when you're ready <3
[Image: qfzMxz5.png]