(See All?) Announcements
334 Users Online

The Denahi Brothers
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Glacier Beach

A small, struggling, pack far up North that travels throughout the year until Spring. In which time they return to an ice cave nestled near a glacier beach with black sands. Born into the pack's second litter Luca remains longer than most of his other siblings sticking it out through thick and thin. Despite his strong familial bonds the late bloomer decides to finally strike out on his own. 1-3 of his brothers venture out with Luca, as opposed to waiting till spring to depart solo. Together the trio (or Duo/Quartet) of males travel south from their home to the North end of RoW.

The brothers have close bonds, but silent tension is brewing between them as Luca makes questionable decisions. Will they stick it out and stay together, or go their own ways? Will a younger brother take charge of the group?

POSSIBLE PROMPTS
These are just some optional little brainstorms for the siblings, please understand there will only be 3 brothers max!

The Twins
Like peanut butter and jelly, these two stick together. They're two peas in a pod and while not biologically twins they're often referred to as such. Its not common to find them without the other. Names and personalities up to players, however both tend to be mischievous. If interested just comment below or discord message me.

The Daydreamer
Often naïve and overly ambitious, this yearling has a tendency to idolize his elder brother Luca. Will he start to see the flaws his brother struggles with and feel differently towards him? Or will he mature past his idolization? Rest of his personality and name is up to player. If interested just comment below or discord message me.  No need to apply- if you want him, he's yours!

The "I Got This" Brother
A self assured, confident brother with enough ego for two and intelligence to back it up. This yearling can have selfish tendencies despite having good intentions. Rest of his personality and name is up to player. If interested just comment below or discord message me.  No need to apply- if you want him, he's yours!

The Romantic
Did he follow his brother for an adventure, or to find puppy love? This brother is a real flirt and whether he's looking for a relationship or flings is up to you! Is he actually a good flirt or just good at embarrassing himself? Outside of being romantic he's charismatic with a sense of humor. If interested just comment below or discord message me.  No need to apply- if you want him, he's yours!

The No Prompt Pup
Don't like these and have your own idea for a character you'd like to come in with family ties? Discord message me! :)

Appearances: Being Artic Wolves they can be small or medium with silver, white/cream, or blonde fur. When picking eye color keep in mind both parents have brown eyes but you're not required to have your character inherit that.