(See All?) Announcements
534 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

Look to the stars — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 281 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
Enera was soaking in the attention Marrah was giving her; she was thoroughly enjoying telling her story, and even more pleased that Marrah was clearly enjoying it. She quickly settled when asked, yawning, and Enera felt her mission was a success. She didn't have long to finish the story, though, and she wanted Marrah to hear all of it.

"You're my best friend too," she said, nuzzling her face into Marrah's neck before resting her chin on her back again. "They are. And the sky walkers sent three other wolves to be his friends, and we're all descended from them. All of us, from four." She was still in awe of this idea; her little brain couldn't seem to wrap around the concept.

"That means we're all family, so we gotta be nice to everyone. We gotta teach everyone to be nice to each other too." This was the most important part. She shifted, settling into a more comfortable position around Marrah and blinking slowly. "You an me can make the world a better place," she murmured with a yawn.
Played by Ghost who has 143 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marrah Macieo-Tainn

I’m Done Putting Out The Fires You Start

The story was a good one, and blissfully Marrah was seriously drowsy now.All thoughts of chasing dreams and failing were gone now, now she was trying to keep her eyes open until the end of the story. ”Hmm, I wonder if one of them looked like you, and one of them like me.” They were sisters afterall, even though they look nothing alike, but if they all came from these four wolves that would make sense.

Smiling as her eyes finally began to close despite her brave efforts to keep them open, she murmured, ”We will… but we will start tomorrow.” For tonight there was nothing to do but go to sleep, they could fix the world tomorrow.

When The Cranberry Vodkas Hit A Little Too Hard

FADE