1,048 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon

Flashback — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The large inky woman smiled at her equally dark companion complimenting his idea. @Jethro was quick to correct her however, explaining that it wasnt his idea at all. That it had been in fact @Nori's. Moon's dark lips pulled up slightly more at the mention that it was her granddaughter as a small swell of pride rolled within her. Looks like thinking outside of the box ran in the family. "Well either way, ya suggested it in this situation so ya deserve praise just the same." She explained to the younger male, her smile remaining on her salt and pepper maw.

The scent grew stronger as the pair of ebony wolves split up to better their chances against the thieving coyote. The mangy brown fur appeared through the brush as Moon moved to peer through the leaves. The smaller canine was distracted by scavenging a rabbit it surely stole from her cache. The sight caused the anger within the Eastfall woman to boil over again as a formidable growl erupted from her chest. She leapt out from her hiding spot to confront the coyote, and hopefully get rid of it once and for all.

Word Count: 194
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Molo who has 463 posts.
Paradise Falls XIV. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
Either way, the elder wolf spoke, he’d suggested the idea at the right time, and therefore deserved some praise as well. To be praised was not something jet had experienced much of in his short life, and it left him almost speechless, with the exception of a softly spoken, ”thank you.” Notably, though, Moonshadow didn’t seem distraught at Nori’s disappearance. Jethro wondered if she knew something he didn’t, or if it was a feeling she had. Maybe that, too, he could ask about, once they’d dealt with the coyote.

With the stench of fresh blood and coyote grew more prevalent with each passing step, he put aside such thoughts for the moment, as the disgusting puny creature became visible through the brush. As Moon went forth, Jet split further from her side, matching his packmate’s growl as he began an advance on it from a different angle. Forest green eyes observed it closely, though, hoping to determine if it could, in fact, be diseased.

He didn’t think so, but it was tough to tell, considering its face was covered in the blood of the meal it’d stolen from Moonshadow.

--up to you if you’d prefer it to be a fight or chase (: