(See All?) Announcements
187 Users Online
Bing

Sanguine Cove
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Character Name:Kajika
How long has your character been in Relic Lore? For awhile before and just returned in September
Post Prompt Response

Time had gotten away from the dark man. He'd gone out to do some exploring of the area around the mountain. He'd only expected to be gone a couple of days but it had been much longer. His explorations had told him a lot but he knew he'd have to speak to Chan once he returned to the cove. That was how it had worked before and he didn't expect things to change. It was a little difficult to get used to considering he'd been a leader for so long but he was trying.

The Tallis man approached the border and called for Chan. Then he waited for his Godson to appear and when he did Kajika explained the situation. "Hello Chan, I wanted to apologize for my disappearance. I went out to do some investigating and time got away from me. It would seem that my sense of the passing of time has escaped me in my advanced age," he said chuckling a little at the last part. "Anyway, I was hoping you'd allow me to return and be a part of the pack once again?" Then he wait to see what his godson's verdict would be.
Chan was happy to hear his godfather's call; he had started to worry that either the visit was over, or something had felled the older wolf. The Eastfall made his way swiftly to where the chocolate-coated wolf awaited, greeting him with the same affection he would have any other family member.

"Of course," he accepted him back into their ranks with ease. Honestly, Chan couldn't imagine a world in which Kajika Tallis was turned away from the Lost Lake.

"Let's get you something to eat."

ACCEPTED
[Image: RRtfiYG.png]
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.