(See All?) Announcements
485 Users Online
Bing, Google, Vanadis

Just Like Old Times — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Chan had turned his back as he spoke. Kajika could hear the way the words slipped from his Godson's lips. It was very clear to the older man that he'd upset the younger man. It wasn't his fault that Chan couldn't hear the hard truths. He had to wonder if Moonshadow truly understood or had said that because she didn't want Chan to resent her for wanting him to stay. Kajika felt that way, he wanted his godson to stay there with them. However, he knew that the boy would go.

Sure he'd come and visit but how long would he be gone during those visits? How often would he return to visit them? These were all questions that Kajika wanted answered but with the way Chan was speaking to him just then he didn't feel it was the right time. Then the question arose in his mind, should he even elaborate on the opportunities he could be missing out on? Chan had made up his mind and Kajika wasn't foolish enough to think that he could change it.

"Alright Chan, the truth is I don't want you to go. Sure I came back hoping to find your mother here. I hadn't expected to find you too but now that I have I was hoping that we could have the kind of relationship I'd always wanted as your godfather. I never had the chance to give you that." Kajika was rather disappointed in the turn of events but what could he do? "I can see now that this is what you want to do so I won't stop you." He just hoped Chan knew what he was doing.

With all of that out in the open the older man decided it was time to take his leave. [B)"Good luck Chan,"[/b] he said before slipping into the forest.

~Kajika's exit unless stopped.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
His question wasn't answered. Instead, he was spoken to with a voice that hinted giving up, something he didn't know his Godfather to do. Chan turned his head, looking past a gray shoulder at the other wolf. The words spoken before Kajika turned to outright leave left Chan with a hollow inside of him where resentment began to pool.

His own paws turned and took him elsewhere, in the opposing direction. Tension and an uncharacteristic anger rolled off his form, almost darkening it as he prowled the unclaimed forests of the valley.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]