449 Users Online
Claw, Bing, Juniper, Apollo, Google

cages or wings — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Greyer who has 233 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Adelard Gerau
"... I'm glad I ran into you, Adelard," Levi gave a small smile. "Thank you."

Adelard caught the younger man's expression, returning the slightest of smirks. A glimpse of warmth. The beginnings of camaraderie. "Don't mention it," he sat up tall again, letting out another exhale. This time it wasn't as heavy, almost as if a weight had been lifted from him. A breath of fresh air. "And, right back at you, doc. It's nice to have someone to talk to."

A half-chuckle bubbled in his throat, "Call me out on my sulking every once in a while." A momentary break in the clouds almost made his eye twinkle in a cartoonish manner. "Think it'd be a good time to head back?"
heat stroke, bring the fire
ADELARD GERAU
black smoke, I take it higher
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
His tail thumped against the ground like a rap on an oak door. Doc, he called him, earning a similarly-wry smile from the smaller wolf from which one ivory long tooth appeared past inky lips. He was reminded briefly of Sawyer, and sent up the umpteenth silent and swift prayer that the russet wolf was safe and happy wherever nature had spirited him away to. It was all he could do for him, too, for Arcus, and Alarick...

Yes, he was definitely staying put this time.

Call me out on my sulking every once and a while, the other man then asked of him, and his own smile grew ever so slightly as Levi shyly answered "okay."

Think it'd be a good time to head back?

He thought on it for a second or two, gaze casting toward the unimpeded falls once more before giving Adelard a resolute nod.

"Yeah. Let's go home."

good to archive whenever you are! <3
[Image: qfzMxz5.png]
Played by Greyer who has 233 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Adelard Gerau
"Yeah. Let's go home."

Adelard gave a nod. It was all he needed to hear. Maybe this was all just a test and only the good ones stayed. He fought the urge to scowl as the thought came and went. Huddy and Riven, he knew, were good. Unforeseen circumstances had to be the only things to blame.

Well, he looked at Levi with a clear and genuine smile, if not the good, then only the loyal. That had to be it.

With the beginnings of a sweeping step, the Leader pushed himself up on all four feet. Head level and tail hung in a gentle curve, he began to lead the way back home.

[Fade.]
heat stroke, bring the fire
ADELARD GERAU
black smoke, I take it higher