(See All?) Announcements
361 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander, Apollo

momma was a burnout and daddy was a pyro — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 613 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Vayko literally ran away from them. RAN. Viorel cast him a sideways glance and muttered, ”Thanks for the backup.” I mean really, he was just going to let his advisor speak to his co-lead that way? The anger was building up inside of him, the bruised ego, the leading alone, the stress, and now that fact that his cousin is leaving him here with his Aunt tossing accusations at him as if he had not been keeping everyone safe and fed for the last year?

Rage flickered through his eyes as Modesto got closer, his hackles raised and tail stiffened above his back. Growling he responded, ”And who are you Modesto? Being old does not make you more important, it means you’re closer to the grave.” Being his elder did not mean shit to Viorel. Smirking about the fact that he clearly struck a vein as Modesto growled out how dare you he was quick to respond, ”How dare I? I can say whatever the fuck I want in these lands they belong to Vayko and I, not you.” But what she said next was the final straw.

Despite how angry he was, a calm overtook his exterior and Viorel stepped back. Taking a deep breath he said steadily, ”I frankly, don’t care who my mother fucked to bring me into this world. She didn’t even stick around for her last child so I wouldn’t doubt she would screw over her first litter by sleeping with different men and lying, is that the Valle behaviour you’re so proud of?” Modesto was always touting Valle this, Valle that, but here she was throwing them to the wolves so to speak.

Rolling his shoulders he continued, ”Get out. You want the sea so badly? Go find it. If you can, being such an elder you might have forgotten the way there.” Viorel would forgive a lot for his family, but this clear disrespect was not on that list, he was done. He clearly had some thinking to do on the whole daddy thing but... that could wait.

[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
Played by Vami who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Modesto Valle
Viorel could say and do whatever he wanted in his territory and so he did. With little disregard how he spat upon his elder's graves. With little care that he had burned to that ground what their Matriarch, @Katna, had created. Why not? It wasn't like she could remember right, so who cared? Modesto's lip quivered. No. Sita's actions were not something to be proud of and it had made her sick knowing of it. Now, like mother like son and Modesto was left to watch history repeat itself and watch as the family she once so cherished turned to rot. No- she didnt have to watch. He was right about that. "This backwater swamp you call home will never be the Empire this family once had. The Valle name will fall and it only has you, as leader, to thank for that." She steps back just as he then, scoffing and spatting to the ground in his name. "And if you even have the sack to make it to make it my age, I hope your failure haunts you." And a last huff from her lips, she glares to him further, challenging his every bit of position. He was no leader of hers. He was just one mistake after another. "Your pathetic." EXIT - unless stopped.
(This post was last modified: Jan 13, 2022, 04:11 AM by Modesto.)
[Image: modesto.png]