(See All?) Announcements
820 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nadine, Magg

welcome to the panic room — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
It was painful seeing Aquene and Aleister so upset at the loss of their child. Oksana didn't let the overwhelming feelings of desperation and fear to get to her. There was something to be done for everyone involved. She knew she could have just walked away and not involved herself after all she had no relationship with the child but she couldn't. It didn't matter that she didn't know the young girl, what mattered was that she wouldn't let Aleister go through this on his own. What he asked of her wasn't a hard request to fulfill, "Of course," she told him, "I will keep them safe for you until your return. You can trust me so concentrate on finding your daughter and bringing her home." She smiled and returned the bump he'd given her. She was thankful that he felt he could trust her with his boys.

Oksana was well aware that her words meant nothing when she spoke to Aquene. That didn't matter to the Crow because she felt that the distraught mother needed to hear them. Maybe later after her daughter was brought home they would mean something. Right now though it was the best way she could think to try and comfort the Woman who was clearly inconsolable.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
The father of the missing child appeared swiftly after, panic clear upon his own features as well. It was another stab, and Chan found himself avoiding looking at the man who had trusted him with so much. Another moment later his brother was there, pushing himself between his tawny sibling and the anxious mother. He backed away, and the urge to take charge began to falter. It wasn't his child, and clearly he'd already fucked up enough.

It was Kajika's voice that pulled him out of it. His insecurities and her parents' growing hysteria had nothing to do with Kateri. This was about keeping her safe, wherever she had wandered to. He opened his maw to answer the question, but Aleister's voice entered the air instead.

Chan nodded, before lithe Siyet appeared on the scene.

"Help Kajika spread the word, please," he asked of her. Those who had yet to show needed to know exactly what was going on.

"Tell them we need their help searching the East rim."
(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2022, 04:19 AM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Arya who has 35 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Lynx Vuesain

Hearing the distressed call of Aquene for his father and others, his curiosity as to what would have made his half sibling's mother so upset, he decided to make his way over to see what was going on. The young Vuesain couldn't be sure what was going on and he hoped it wasn't dire, but once Chan's call ripped through the air for the rest of the pack, he knew this couldn't be good. Picking up his pace as best as he could, he made it to the gathering late as his seafoam gaze looked around at everyone as to try to figure out what was going on. As his eyes landed on his father then to Aquene aside him, his heart dropped at the expressions on their faces. No, no noooo... He couldn't breathe. This couldn't be happening again.

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
There was so much going on between the child's distraught parents and other wolves arriving. It felt to the older man that it had been a long time since he'd had to deal with any sort of situation like this. He'd almost forgotten how unforgiving life in the lore could be. It was a good thing he hadn't lost his ability to remain calm in such stressful situations.

He'd asked Chan what he could do to help but was answered by Aleister. Kajika gave the Vuesain a sharp nod, "You can count on me," he stated confidently. It wouldn't be the first time he'd kept the pack safe. A moment later a young white female Kajika hadn't yet had the pleasure to meet arrived asking what she could do. Cham seemed to regain his bearings telling her to help spread the word of the missing child.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer
1-2 more rounds depending on how long it takes to fully organize the search parties!

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

Aleister was quick to start assigning duties. “I can search along the east side and down the mountain.” She instantly volunteered herself for it. Hopefully she would find her daughter as the trail seemed to be leading that way, but if not she also would have more access to herbs she might need over there as opposed to the west with how dense the forestry was. Plants were more likely to survive when thick trees provided more shelter from the snow and wind.

They had to find her. She leaned on Nash, in that moment craving his comfort as they started to form a plan. She was good with plans. Plans would meant that Kateri was safely back home sooner, preferably free from harm. No one had seen her and in that moment she wondered how she had managed to get away from all of them. She didn’t want to leave a single stone unturned.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 604 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

So many had come, and so many were already leaping into action to help. Aleister began organizing a plan, assigning duties, and Aquene was quick to volunteer to head down the mountain. Nash's stomach clenched. "I'll go with Aquene; nobody should go alone, especially on the mountain face in winter." He glanced at her and pressed his nose to her cheek as she leaned more heavily on him. "I'm here for you," he murmured, for her ears alone, though he didn't care if anyone else heard.

Nash looked up at his brother. "Didn't Sawyer say that other pack was down the east side? Fools Gold Chasm?" he glanced between Chan and Aleister. "We could find them and see if they've maybe found her and took her in, and if not then we can at least let them know she's missing so they can be on the lookout." It seemed like a good goal, and something for Aquene to focus on more than just aimlessly digging through the snow for the lost pup.

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Sana was quick to reassure him and reminded him to focus on finding his daughter while she looked after the rest of his children. At the thought of the rest of his kin, the father instantly felt the presence of his son as he stood in the shadows of the group. Locking his ocean and gold eyes onto his seafoam gaze, he motioned for the young Vuesain to come to his side. Aleister knew this would be scary for the boy, potentially losing his sister after losing his mother all while his time on this earth had already been so short. Once his son was against his side, comforting him with an embrace, his gaze moved back to the rest of the group as plans were made.

Kajika could be counted on, and Aquene volunteered to search the eastern side of the mountain with Nash quickly volunteering to join her. He then questioned about the Chasm and the potential that they could have taken Kateri in. "Good idea, Nash. Then another party can go to the west to Dead Empress Backwater if we cannot find her in the pass anywhere. I will go west, who can join me?"

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Arya who has 35 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Lynx Vuesain

His father was quick to spot him, locking eyes with him and motioning him to him. Like a magnet, the Vuesain boy went to his sire, quickly molding himself into his side opposite of Oksana. His mind was in a panic and not many thoughts ran through them as he stood frozen in shock. Lynx couldn't lose another family member again, but what could he do to stop it. As plans were laid out, the boy didn't speak until his father asked who could join him. "I will Papa," if this was all he could do to stop another family member being lost forever, he would do it.

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
The older male had his assignment, keep the pack safe. It was a walk in the park for him. He was no stranger to keeping packs safe. As he watched the wolves around him he was glad to see a plan was quickly forming amongst them. They would be searching for the girl soon. Silently he wished them luck that they would find her alive and well. He was worried that it might not be the case, the weather had turned bad. He could just be thankful that she was an older pup which might give her a better chance.

The dark man prepares himself for the task at hand. Though he was confident it had been awhile since he'd had the honor or protecting a pack.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana had made promise to Aleister to watch over his children while he concentrated on finding his daughter. She intended to keep that promise to the man she'd grown so close to. There was still plenty of chaos going on around them. She felt badly for Aquene but she didn't know how to help the woman. She imagined what her own mother would be like or even she might be like in the same situation. Then she knew that it wasn't just words that wouldn't console her. Nothing, not the figuring out search parties or even the act of looking for her daughter herself would help. The only thing that would was to find her daughter alive.

She knew that the best way she could help was to look after the rest of the pups. That way everyone could concentrate on finding the young girl. The Crow stayed at Aleister's side to support him in this time. Her orange gaze passing to each wolf as they spoke of the plan they were forming.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you