(See All?) Announcements
463 Users Online
Bing, Google

welcome to the panic room — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan grew confused when the other packs and the forests that homed them were brought up, causing his paws to wander. There was no possible way she had made it even half way down the mountain's side by now - and her scent had been right here... the blowing snow was stealing it away minute but minute, but he'd scented what her mother had.

The other's words started to fade as the wind picked up and Chan walked further away, focusing on every single bit of information laced within the air. She couldn't be far, she couldn't...

/ Chan's exit
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Tasha who has 348 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer
Last round! Archiving on the 20th.

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

The groups found themselves quickly with little more to say on the matter. Aquene was relieved it did not take much time, motioning with her head to her group so they might start moving. There was no time to lose. They had to find her because Aquene was not sure what she would do if they did not. It was an all consuming thought in her head. She hoped to find at least a modicum of a scent trail for them to follow, to guide them to the mismatched girl she loved so fiercely.

She trusted Nash. He would help keep her steady, but they needed to get a move on… and Lynx would do well. He was a polite little boy and she could tell he was equally as worried for his agemate.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 604 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

The speed with which they came up with a game plan was a relief to Nash as well as the woman he loved. He noted his bother wandering off, clearly preoccupied, and wondered what his game plan was. If Nash knew his brother, and he thought he did, Chan probably thought this was somehow on him, as a leader. Nash frowned after his fading form. He would have to talk to him, but after they got back. Aquene would probably want to leave as soon as possible.

Speaking of, he turned to her. "I'm ready when you are," he said. They would find her. They had to.

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Smiling softly at his son's words, though the father was apprehensive on allowing the boy to occupy any of the search groups. He couldn't imagine losing another one of his children while searching for one that was already lost. However, the more he thought, the more he would realize the boy would go search for his half-sister with or without guidance. So, choosing the lesser evil, Aleister nodded, giving the boy a soft smile before he would start his search for Kateri. He could only hope they could find her fast with the weather they have been having. Aleister was sick just thinking of her out there all alone.

aleister fade, it could be assumed once they knew Leo wanted to join that Aleister talked with Aquene and Nash before they left to have Lynx join their group
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Arya who has 35 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Lynx Vuesain

Lynx figured his father would deny his request to help, so his seafoam gaze watched the Vuesain patriarch as he seemed to contemplate whether or not to allow him to help. He already had plans to try to help find Kateri one way or another, whether that meant he would have to find a way to escape Oksana as she watched him. However, it seemed he was going to like him come as he nodded. Heart swelling, Lynx was eager to help as he would trail after his father as they started their search for Kateri. They had to find her.