(See All?) Announcements
663 Users Online
Google, Bing

on the rooftop — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
The masked Archer had known when asked to explain how the pack would be run she had to be careful. Her answer was going to nake or break her but she'd been honest and felt she'd given a good explanation. That was proven by the man's response.

Scully would be very happy that she was bringing two wolves home with her. At least she hoped he would be. They were that much closer to their goal. Though she would have gladly given it Hagar's friend didn't need anymore explanation.

"Excellent and thank you, I was happy to extend the offer to you. Besides I wouldn't want to see two friends split up. I am most happy to have you, both of you, join us. Please call me Avella. If there's anything else you want to know or need to talk about you are welcome to ask," she said meaning every word.

Now she felt it was time to head home amd get her two new companions settled in. She would be glad to get back to Scully and the Ridge. She couldn't wait to introduce them to her brother.
Played by Daisy who has 62 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Moore Bailey

"It's good t'meet you, Avella," the large man dipped his head, a wide smile placing itself on his maw as he caught sight of his friend smiling and as Avella welcomed him to the group. "Y'can call me Moore." A late introduction, but better later than never. Truthfully, the more the thought of joining the group nestled into his mind, the more at ease he felt. This wouldn't be so bad; Avella seemed respectable, he'd be alongside his friend Hagar, and the area was nice. I could get used to this, he thought with finality.

"If that's that, I'm good t'follow you back to wherever you and your brother are staying, I'd love to meet him as well, and see the densite!" Any questions he had could wait until later, after he got settled in.