(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

Sesame Syrup — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sunshine who has 9 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sukea
Another territory, another heat cycle. The radiating heat that surged throughout her body was enough to make her skin crawl and itch, in turn causing her normally ideal sense of patience to grow thinner by the day. No amount of rubbing against tree trunks or edges of stone seemed to quell the sensation. Instead, it seemed they made it worse. Her stench clung to anything and everything she touched.

Contrasting limbs trudged along with the jutting slabs of crimson stone, the sparse collection of thinly grouped trees gradually became denser the further she traveled along this rugged route meant for those calloused in their resilience. A small pause allowed the woman to take a survey of what lay below once she stepped to the edge of yet another outcrop that seemed abundant here, the height advantage hopefully playing into her favor in locating where her wayward brother had gotten off to.

Sukea snorted at the current thought of her brother that coursed through her mind. Knowing him, it wouldn't surprise her if he was getting into trouble sticking his nose where it didn't belong.

Pale green irises scanned over the still snow-riddled land below once more, inwardly groaning at the lack of signs her brother had passed this way. Well, it couldn't be helped. Onward she marched.
Played by Arya who has 14 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zavier Elliot

Traveling further east to see what this lay of the land had to behold him, the ghost had trekked over the smaller pass between the mountain and now he worked his way further into the dense forest ahead of him. So far, this land was more plentiful than others he's witnessed along his journey since he left home. Zavier wasn't so sure he would enjoy going back home with a land like this here, ready for the taking.

As his lumbering form moved through the trees, his emerald gaze caught the sight of another just ahead heading his way. Letting out a deep chuff, his ears pointed forward to see what exactly this encounter may entail. "My my, how does it feel to be the most beautiful woman in these lands?" He drawled as a dashing smile lifted his inky lips.

Inactive No Rank
Sukea

It was only a matter of time, and Sukea knew it until her stench would reach the nostrils of some capricious male, ultimately luring them ever closer like a siren's song to wayward sailors at sea in hopes of trying their luck. The deep chuff was not amiss as ebony ears pivoted forward to better triangulate their owner's precise location before her head swiveled to settle her gaze upon an approaching figure just up ahead.

A ghostly pale coat adorned with a cape of speckled black, larger in stature than herself, and the layer of cologne definitely signified male was the first scraps of information Sukea managed to acquire about her unanticipated guest. A brow quirked in mild amusement despite the energy it took not to roll her eyes at his opening line. The marbled female half chuckled, this time allowing her eyes to give a more mild roll than what they truly wished to portray. "And how many chumps has that worked on?" Flattery would only get him so far with Sukea.

Word Count: 173
Commision by Kumiho-kami
Inactive No Rank
Zavier Elliot

A smirk formed upon his ebony lips at the marbled woman's words, as he closed the distance between them allowing a few yards to keep them apart though it didn't prevent her perfume from enveloping him. "Not sure, you'd have to tell me?" Zavier retorted with a sly smile. The vixen didn't seem to be as easy as the others, but Zavier would be up for the challenge if she was.

"You from around here?" He asked innocently as his emerald gaze regarded her softly. Perhaps she was from these lands or was just visiting like him, either way he wasn't expecting to see run into her again once he took his leave from the Lore.

Inactive No Rank
Sukea
Sukea was not as easy as other women to woo and this man was harder to ward off than other men. Although, her impassive interest did silently administer a challenge for the alabaster man which he seemingly was willing to take head-on. Ashen green irises watched the stranger's every move carefully as he approached, her tail swaying at her rear now. "It'll depend on how many bastard children that look just like you I find." She teased in a coldhearted fashion.

A charcoal ear flicked momentarily at his question, her shoulders shrugging nonchalantly. "Nothing more than passing through." There was no reason for the marbled woman to remain in these lands for long, of course, that was once she managed to track down the trail of her wayward brother. Not one for idle chitchat, but also aware that she had some time on her paws Sukea lowered her haunches to take a seat as she spoke next, paws poised regally. "Yourself? I don't smell others on you."

Perhaps he was just another wandering rogue going wherever the wind took him. Surely the chances of their paths crossing again were slim to none and with those low odds what could it hurt to scratch an itch?
Inactive No Rank
Zavier Elliot

Her teasing words widened his smirk as he chuckled in response, "Let me know how many you find," Zavier drawled as he tipped a brow in her direction. Who knew how many were out there? Surely not Zavier as he was not one to stick around afterwards, letting himself fade quickly into the shadows. There were most likely more bastards to come with his shenanigans this spring as well, but the ghost never quite dwelled on that fact. All of his unions all seemed to have the same mutual agreement.

Zavier's interest was perked as she admitted she was simply passing though, just like the Elliott man was while on his coming-of-age journey. "Simply passing though as well," he mused as the marbled woman settled herself upon her haunches. "I have this journey I'm on to become more worldly in the eyes of my family, so here I am being adventurous..."