(See All?) Announcements
375 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo, Baidu

Relatives thought lost — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
@Viorel and @Vayko Sharlee and possibly Eros have brought Itslia back to the backwater. I've marked this as an AW but can change it to a join if need be. Takes place after this thread.
@Italia @"Eros'

Sharlee felt she couldn't give Italia anymore information abo7t what had happened. She feared she was overstepping her bounds and spreading gossip. One thing she wasn't was a gossip but she had to wonder about her aunt. Nevertheless she'd agreed to bring Italia with her to the backwater. She didn't know what kind of welcome the older Valle woman would receive based on what both Vi and Vayko had told her.

As they came to the border Sharlee decided that they would eventually find out. The tawny Valle looked behind her to check and make sure her companions were still with her. Once she'd determined that they were she rose her muzzle into the air to call for her brother and cousin. It wasn't the first time she'd sent out such a call and as last she was merely asking that they join her at the border.

"We'll wsit here until we speak to either Vayko or Viorel." She told. As far as Sharlee was concerned she didn't particularly care that Italia was family. They would wait there. She didn't want to get herself into trouble for bringing a non pack member into the territory.
Played by Ghost who has 613 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Viorel had actually been searching for Sharlee for their daily catch-up when his advisor called for him. They usually spoke daily about anything that was going on with the pack, or sometimes it was just a casual conversation between family members, today had been leaning towards the latter. The leader had no specific conversation that he wanted to have, but he liked to check in anyways, and maybe fret a little about grandma Katna. It had been more than a year that they had landed here and it was clear her mind was not getting any better.

So when Sharlee called, Viorel was happy to hear her voice and quickly hurried towards where she had called. But, she was not alone. Yellow eyes blinked in surprise when he saw the familiar looking black wolf beside her, how long had it been? Quickly he looked towards his advisor, trying to read her expression, but finding it politely unreadable at that second.

Looking back towards Aunt Italia he smiled, and his tail waves behind his haunches a few times, looking her over. She seemed healthy enough, and from what he could tell she was alone, but he was still hesitant. The older Valles had not been making a good impression as of late. Still, she was here on the borders and he had a face to put on, ”Aunt Italia, what a surprise….I can’t say I was expecting to see you on our borders.” His tone was pleasant, but he was still trying to get a read on the situation.

[Image: s38i5ZS.png]