(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jadon

It all seems futile — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Anxiety ran through the crow as she waited to find out what had happened to Leo. She hoped that when he appeared he would ge just fine. Her mind however played all different scenarios of what coukd have happened. She was prepared to go and find Aquene if she had to or help Leo get to her. She would do whatever it took to get her stepson the care he needed.

Oksana paced a small area looking through the trees for any sign of him. She knew the kind of damage the owl could do toba wolf. Especially an owl that seemed so hell bent on hurting them. She was starting to become angry with herself for getting into a situation where she would been to be saved. If she'd been paying more attention to where she'd been going they wouldn't be in this kind of situation.

Finally she spotted him. Leo was running toward her at a very fast pace. Oksana thought he woukd stop before he reached her but he just kept coming until he almost ran right into her. She breathe a sigh of relief at not being knocked to the ground. Immediately she started looking him over for any injuries. "Yes. I'm fine just glad you made it away." Then her eyes landed on the spot on his back, "At least for the most part. Are you okay Leo?" She asked clearly concerned.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by PuppyThief who has 153 posts.
Sanguine Cove VI. Guardian
Leo Vuesain

It would have been truly ironic if the young wolf’s attempt at heroics had ended with him knocking over his stepmom, doing far more damage than an owl ever could have. Fortunately, he managed to narrowly escape that tragedy, and Oksana was quick to reassure him that she was unharmed.

“A-are you sure?” He gasped, still catching his breath, but her attention had already turned to his bald spot. The boy cringed slightly, still feeling the feint burning sensation of the fur’s violent removal. Still, he was quick to respond: “Y-yeah, just… feeling the air a little more.” He even added a crooked smile as he felt his heart rate finally slow and the last adrenalin leaving his body. “She let me off easy,” he added with a half shrug of one shoulder. Considering how close those terrifying claws had come to his hide, he was lucky they hadn’t broken skin – the fur would grow back soon enough. “I’m just happy that you’re alright!” That was the most important part, he couldn’t have lived with himself if she’d gotten even the smallest scratch.

Thoughts ”Speech”

[Image: FFeXvE1.png] [Image: LuHJBlS.png]
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana was so glad that both she and Leo had made it through the conformation with the owl. At first when he'd come racing toward her she'd been a little worried that he might not stop in time but thankfully he had. He seemed very worried for her well-being which caused her to smile.

"Yes, I'm sure I'm fine," she assured him again. Oksana felt perfectly fine and the owl hadn't been able to get close enough to her. It was Leo that she was concerned with and if he was alright. She found the blad spot where it looked like his fur had been pulled out. She quickly grew more concerned but her stepson made light of the situation which set her at ease. "Hopefully that doesn't last too long."
Her orange gaze went to him as he spoke of the owl, "I'm glad she did. I don't want to think about if she hadn't." Leo expressed that he was happy that she was alright, "Me too," she agreed since she had been a little worried the owl might get the better of her. "I'm also glad that you're alright as well," she added because she couldn't bare the thought ofbhim getting hurt. "We might want to warn the pack about her before someone does get hurt," she commented looking back toward the tree with the owl.
Played by PuppyThief who has 153 posts.
Sanguine Cove VI. Guardian
Leo Vuesain
Sorry for the wait, feel free to archive here or fade with your pot <3

The adrenalin quickly faded as it became apparent that both of them had escaped with their fur intact; Well, mostly… Leo even offered a proper smile at Oksana’s concern, wagging his tail to show there was no real harm – already the pain was mostly gone, and within long the hairs would be back in place.

They really had gotten off easy, as Oksana made clear too. Somewhat sobered, Leo nodded, following her gaze in direction of the trees. “Right,” he answered, ears flattening back at the thought of someone else wandering into their same predicament. Turning back to the dark woman, he dipped his muzzle lightly, gesturing for her to take the lead back along the coast. They’d need to take the long way round, but a little walking wasn’t gonna hurt them. He’d stay half a step behind her, just in case, but they seemed to have escaped the owl encounter unscathed.

Thoughts ”Speech”

(This post was last modified: Feb 23, 2023, 02:57 AM by Leo.)
[Image: FFeXvE1.png] [Image: LuHJBlS.png]
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana was glad that they had both gotten out of that situation without any serious injury. She would have to let the others know to avoid the area for awhile. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt by the owl. Oksana couldn't blame the owl either. Though her children weren't born yet she already knew she'd do anything to protect them.

Leo agreed with her that the others would need to be warned. She returned his smile before following his gesture. They should be getting back. The long way around was their only option but that was fine with the Crow. It would give her and Leo some time to talk. So Oksana led the way back.

FADE