the mud of the covenant — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 124 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Seri Donata
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
Seri Donata
and dreaming when they're gone

Seri was bubbling with excitement, hearing the earnest nature of his voice and not noticing the mild confusion. He did not know Archer like Eros did, clearly… but he did not think anything of it all the same. He made the promise and Seri started to howl wildly for them, if only to give into the chaotic nature of the energy he carried about him at the moment.

Eros lifted a mud coated paw, and Seri did the same, watching first as the brothers did before Seri moved to also provide a high-five to the other Valle boy. “Welcome!” He had just gained another brother, a mud brother, which he would argue was a far more sacred bond than blood, because it had to be given and was not born into a wolf.

[Image: zHxmDjA.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 314 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Archer Valle

Archer Valle

Archer waited patiently and perhaps somewhat anxiously to see what would happen after his promise was given, and to her confusion his brother lifted a muddy paw. He stared at it for a moment until Eros whispered to give a high five, which Archer quickly did, the mud splattering about them as their paws met. Seri hopped forward to do the same. The boys welcomed their newest mud brother and Archer smiled, tail wagging. Now that he'd completed the ceremony, he felt much better about the whole situation. One more brother wasn't all that bad, and he already liked Seri better than he liked Oleander.

Regardless, there was something special about having a secret club.

Archer is currently sticking close to Ally and she may appear in any of his threads