Bing, Google

I keep wishing that I'm sleeping — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 281 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Chan himself appeared confused for a moment before once again smiling and correcting Enera's misunderstanding. She still didn't understand why he would have left his family. Even if Al was better, why wasn't Chan there? Didn't he want to be with his brother and ma? Had she been feeling more herself, she probably would have asked without thinking, or without noticing the man's clear discomfort. As it was, he turned away to collect his turtle shell.

"Thanks," she said, accepting both his offer and his out. She was ready to be done with the conversation as well. "I'll tell Woya and Dad that you helped; I'm sure they'll be grateful. If you need anything..." It wasn't as though they had much to spare, but living outside a pack during these hard times wouldn't be easy and she knew she'd want whatever help she could get if their roles were reversed.

With a final polite nod, Enera waded away to leave the man to his business and to find a shell to transport water back home. She'd been gone long enough.

Enera's exit unless stopped