(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Google, Bing, Enera

Lapis Lazuli
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Nerd
.... current characters: This is my first
.... how you found us: advertisement on Warrior Clan Cats RP site
.... your character's initial fight stats: Ghost, I think?
....a role play sample (200+ words): Blazefang wasn’t exactly an early riser, but she’d tried to be up and presentable this morning. Good thing too, as her apprentice was already at the entrance to camp! The warrior chuckled a bit at Silverpaw’s enthusiasm. Where had she seen that before? “Okay, don’t use up all your energy before we start,” she giggled. “Well, we’ll go for whatever we can find! My first attempt was a frog, but my first actual catch was a hare! Frogs are near impossible anyway, I don’t know how ShadowClan does it.” And with that, she led her apprentice out onto the moor.
“Now. I’ll show you how it’s done. Watch my posture, getting the crouch is kinda important.” And with that, Blazefang inhaled deeply, catching a scent on the wind. A hare! Perfect. She walked in the general direction of the smell for a moment, then caught sight of her prey and immediately dropped to the ground. Crouching low, the she-cat stalked towards the hare. At what she hoped was the right moment, she sprang.

It was almost the right moment. The hare slipped out from under her claws, but it took only a short chase for Blazefang to reclaim her catch. Trotting back to her apprentice, she dropped the hare. “And there you go! It’s okay if you miss the pounce, as long as you’re close enough to catch it running.”

(Actual RP post of mine from Warrior Clan Cats
and finally a bit about your character... Will update shortly!
Hi Lapis!

First, welcome! We're all very excited to write with you, but first you will need to fill our your characters profile. You can find a guide on what is required in our Newcomer's Guide!
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]