(See All?) Announcements
425 Users Online
Bing, Adora, Apollo, Google, Adelard, Eros, Nadine

constellations — Shroud of the Lost 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 13 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elio Rigel

She seemed whimsical, in a way. Idyllic almost. How she followed stars and that these lands were undiscovered. Was such a thing even possible? Elio did not know. He had never stopped to think that some places had never been seen before.

Well I hope it's undiscovered, rather than...something scaring everybody out. A soft shudder down his spine. Want to take a look around together? Maybe you can teach me how you follow the stars. A boyish grin settled on his features, head slightly lopsided as he offered her a crooked gaze. Curious. Enraptured by age-mate company.

He supposed this was the upside of being away from home.

Played by Tasha who has 19 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ayashe Chaska

Ayashe thought herself practical; the stars told her north from south, and she had seen other lands as desolate but beautiful as this all the same. She did find herself agreeing with the boy, preferring the idea that the lands were undiscovered to some fierce predatory. “I suppose it’s also possible a predator drove out the wolves and then was drawn away itself…” Things like mating did weird things to wolves according to her parents, and so perhaps they did strange things to others as well.

“I… I would like that… there’s a big star in the northern sky… my mother called it Polaris… she said it would always guide my home. I can use it and others to figure out what direction I’m heading into. We called it Natvik in my home… meaning Navigation.” She explained, an edge of excitement to her lilt as her tail wagged from side to side.