(See All?) Announcements
409 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vanadis, Hazelnut, Adelard

And meet in-between — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wrynn
His nose scrunched up as a perturbed expression settled on his face. He wasn't sure if he liked these Gods if they were so choosy, surely it would be beneficial to show themselves to more wolves? But Ra didn't seem to mind, and she clearly knew more than he did. Maybe there was just something he was missing here.

"Are you supposed to believe in something... you can't see?" That was a foreign concept to him, and one he was unsure of if he could every truly wrap his head around.

Wrynn cocked his head to the side, a little confused at her choice of words. His eyesight was perfectly fine for a wolf his age, and if he was being honest he didn't really want to see these Gods. The fear of the unknown was strong within him.

He hadn't seen the place she spoke of himself, but after wracking his brain for a few moments he was sure someone had mentioned it before. It was quite a distance away from here, and over the mountain which he had still yet to climb, being afraid of heights and all. His ears pulled back a little and he licked his lips. "You'll have to head over the mountain, and then I've heard from others that it's not far over the other side of it. I've never... actually been there myself." She seemed so nice, but he didn't want to travel too far from his pack in case the leader got mad at him.

"I could maybe get you to the base of the mountain, but I... I can't go any further without permission from my uh... my alpha." Wrynn felt bad; he wanted to help her, but there wasn't too much he could do. "I know there's a pack on the mountain, you'll probably have to go past them on your way over... maybe they could help you?" That was about the best he could do for the moment on such short notice.
Played by Vami who has 66 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
The fear of the unknown. The fear of heights. Fear. It was something which Ra did not know. She was a woman of thr Gods. She had nothing to fear so long as she followed the path they laid for her.

"Well you can't see the air." She spoke with a small shrug of slender shoulders. Her smile never wavered, however. She could not afford offending and be left here to her lonesome.

"Would you believe someone if they spoke about the ocean, even if there is not one here? Buffalo and caribou, if you've never hunted it? Or things like fate, karma, destiny and souls... or ghosts." She said with a little laugh.

"Believing in the Gods," She tried her best to explain, "Is more like a feeling in your gut and heart. Sometimes you don't have to see to know. As for me," She spoke as they went on, "I am a Seer. I am often blessed with visions the Gods give me, whenever they see fit. My eyes are not for this world, but for theirs."

She faces ahead, nose to the winds. It was rocky earth around them, but not the mountains he was speaking of. "I only ask that you help me with what you can and want to. I wouldn't want to trouble you. She said this as she waited to follow further forward, her ears perked to listen for the sound of his steps to keep track of.
(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2022, 11:42 PM by Rashina.)
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
bring us your light, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
" 
Played by Melorama who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wrynn
Her words gave him much to think about. Wrynn had never really thought about that stuff, just taking it for granted, but he had to admit she had a point, even if the concept still truly baffled him. He didn't know exactly how to respond to all that, but Ra clearly had no trouble knowing exactly what she wanted to say.

She mentioned her eyesight again, and something called a Seer, and Wrynn stared at her owlishly again before realisation fell upon him. Oh, he was so dumb. Her strange phrasing and unique looking eyes made sense now that he had made the connection that she couldn't see well, or at all? He was too awkward to ask, even if she didn't seem too judgmental.

"I s'pose that makes sense." Not completely, but he'd make time to sort through everything that she had told him at a later point in time. Right now it appeared that she needed a guide, and he could be that for her at least for part of her journey. "I can take you to the mountain base, it'll take a bit of time, but shouldn't be too difficult." There was just a forest between the red hills they were on and the mountain, even if the woods were a little spooky. Ra didn't seem afraid of anything though, and he really did want to help her out.

Wrynn stood then, chuffing softly to let her know where he was physically since she couldn't see and all. "It's this way." He began to carefully make his way down the red slope, glancing multiple times over his shoulder to make sure she was following and not struggling with the terrain.
Played by Vami who has 66 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
Can end here?

There was no arguments from him. Whether he really would think about what she had said or whether he would shrug it off, she did not know. Either way, he was willing to guide her to the mountains and this was enough for her.

"Okay." Was all she said, though her smile remained soft and plesant on her features. They would travel through 'Spectral Woods', a place that would not be creepy for her, given she could not see what others might find creepy.

She would keep close to his side, finding the company soothing to her after the coyotes which had brought her here had gone. Once at the mountain base, she would thank him for his kindness and stalk around the foothills of the mountains, calling again and again to the wolves near who might find it in themselves to help her on the next step of her journey.
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
bring us your light, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
"