(See All?) Announcements
303 Users Online
Bing, Google

Happy 10th Birthday, RoW!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Loach finished his celebratory RE in this thread for the reward!
Clover: A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: Quick, there's a moose charging right behind y- oh. It collapsed of a heart attack... what an incredibly convenient feast!
Wrynn: A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: You've come across a cache of stored apples, preserved but fully fermented. Cheers!
Rochus: A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: A celebratory balloon has drifted into the wilds of Relic Lore and is now caught in brush. What is this bright, shiny thing?!
Ryenne: A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: You wake up to a wonderful little stash of gifts. What are we celebrating?!
Matos: A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: You wake up to a wonderful little stash of gifts. What are we celebrating?!
Moonshadow: A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: A celebratory balloon has drifted into the wilds of Relic Lore and is now caught in brush. What is this bright, shiny thing?!
Ryenne completed her celebratory RE thread here!
For Avesta, A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: You find a fallen bird's nest with strange, glittering strands woven throughout it. A trail of this same tinsel leads out of sight...
First batch of rewards!

@Aquene
[Image: Z6U1XWa.gif] [Image: Sxdvnb1.png]
[Image: EVowKmu.png]

@Viorel
[Image: C7Bj6Mm.gif] [Image: MuseeMZ.png]
[Image: qwstQj5.png]
Viorel looks so happy and cute! Thank you Cade!
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
your welcome ghost! <3 delivery for @Malien~

[Image: e0EW7AA.gif] [Image: zKEysTV.png]
[Image: pE46qPw.png]
I know I'm super late (been hella busy w/ work) but happy birthday RoW!!! Congrats everyone who won in the superlatives!
Luca- A shooting star flies overhead and you're left with the following prompt: A celebratory balloon has drifted into the wilds of Relic Lore and is now caught in brush. What is this bright, shiny thing?!