Bing, Vanadis, Chan, Google

Avesta Armstead
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Tasha
.... current characters: Vayko, Aquene
.... how you found us: I live deep in the coding bowels
.... your character's initial fight stats: glass canon
....a role play sample (200+ words):

Vayko hoped to avoid another pack-wide epidemic. He had been behaving himself, the hardships he had faced on his own and with Vana both maturing and hardening him in a way. The boy he had been had been killed on his venture, and out of it emerged someone grown, and someone who could handle the responsibilities and weight that were necessary to carry as an adult. She spoke of knowing that he had done everything he could to find her, but a frown found his muzzle as she said that.

Had he truly done everything that he could if he, in the end, had not found her. He could still be out there looking for her rather than having given up and returning home to them. “I didn’t find her, therefore I did not do everything I could have done.” He would point out, a softness to his tone still. He wanted to see her point, but it was hard when it was something that had been weighing down on him for so long.

He watched with nothing short of amazement on his features as she worked. It always amazed him, the precision that was required to heal a patient such as he. Eros and Seri both had even gone out in search for them. Perhaps the two boys in their youth would manage to succeed where Vayko himself had failed… quite miserably too if he did say so himself. His nose twitched at the odor that was associated with the poultice that she had made, but he would sit still as she explained.

She was diligent even in her explanations, causing him to nod. “I’ll avoid licking it off, I promise.” He felt like it was something that needed to be said out loud, if only for some verification that he understood before she began to actual application of it onto his maw. His ears would twitch, the muscles in his face tensing as the stinging sensation hit, but he would remain as still as possible in order for her to get her work done.

and finally a bit about your character.... Levi's sister, a bit of a wild child done playing by religious rules