(See All?) Announcements
561 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel

How 'bout an icebreaker? [Isomne] — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 84 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Luca Denahi

He was enjoying his time with Insomne and was glad to hear he wasn't keeping her. She was pleasant company and much preferred over the whistling winter wind. The woman was taller than him, with paler fur, yet he figured she couldn't have been an artic wolf. The thought of such only piquing his curiosity of her. She was interesting to him with her stories and what not.

The male listened, all the while his lips curled down into a frown, "I wish mine had been encouraging." He thought back to his mother wanting him to stay. Luca sighed, but he forced a happier expression back upon his face, not wanting to dampen the mood. "I'm sure they would be proud of you." He added in more chipperly. His smile became genuine when their eyes locked, his tail swaying a little faster, "Thank you. He allowed his gaze to linger for a moment, perhaps even getting lost in her amber pools.

He followed behind, watching her leap from the frozen water with a chuckle. Grey paws met with the snow in slow stride, he was in no hurry to get all four off the lake. "Not keeping me at all!" he replied enthusiastically. He centered himself in front of the rock she perched upon, hind quarters meeting the cold earth. His ears pressed forward like a pup eagerly awaiting its bedtime tale. He beamed up at the woman, patiently waiting for her to begin...

FADE