368 Users Online

skinny love — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
Your toxic I'm slipping under

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride

Vayko listened to Clover's words, finding solace in her optimism. He nodded in agreement, his gaze softening as he looked at her, appreciating the quiet strength she carried.

"Spring does bring a sense of renewal, doesn't it?" He replied, his voice a gentle rumble as he became more thoughtful than he usually was about these kinds of topics. "And I share your hopes for a better year. We've weathered the storms together, and there have been many... and I believe in the pack's resilience... and the resilience of our children." He reached over to nuzzle her affectionately, the connection between them unspoken but deeply felt.

Taking a moment to enjoy the quietude around them, Vayko continued, "I'm grateful for the warmth you bring to my life, Clover. Even in the coldest of times, your presence is a comforting flame. And our little ones on the way... well, that's another source of hope... and hope is something I have struggled with greatly."

He paused, his amber eyes reflecting a mix of emotions. "Let's face whatever challenges come our way... and face it together." Even though he knew that Clover was steadfast in her loyalty to the pack and her position as leader, a part of him became nervous that the Valle family was cursed, and that something would force her apart from him.