(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nia, Sage, Viorel

the bear and the maiden fair — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Fenrir who has 639 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
( going to PP an end to this, guys. However if someone minds I'm more than happy to change it. ^^ If not, I'll archive this in a week, on the <b>12th November</b>! Thanks for a great fun thread everyone! )

you do not know who is your friend
or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
A small smile quirked on his face, black lips twitching in the dappled light, stiff, rigid tail giving an involuntary twitch. She was a small thing, alright, but she did what she could; she wasn't out there with the brawn, snapping at a freakin' bear, but she was here, forcing her small body to drag Kiche's considerably larger frame away, covering the mess of a shrub-hole Ice had done. Small, yes, but useful in her own way. She would probably be able to do things Ice never would, nor was she stupid enough to believe they were safe just because the bear was some ways away. Both their eyes, intent and alert, worried, widened, stared in the direction they had come from. Sibyl, a wolf of the Hollow, then, or so he presumed. Presently a rustle was heard, followed by the thud of paws; a low howl cut through the cedar trees, sighing like the wind, calling it clear. Ice's ears swept forward, tail relaxing slightly. He didn't trust the bear entirely but at least their comrades had disengaged, and Kiche ought to be safe for now. The grin cutting across his face now was broad, filled with the shakiness that adrenaline left when it dissipated. "Well," he said after a moment. "That was.. exciting. I believe we're clear to go, but-" He glanced back at the shrub.

Who the hell was stupid enough to hide wolves in a shrub? From predators who could scent? He shook his head; it didn't leave him out in the open, at least. Oh, well. "He's your pack, no? Up to you if you want to leave him to rot in the bush, post a guard, or drag him to a river and dunk him in it - he'll probably be safe for now, though. T'was a pleasure meeting you, even under these.. strange circumstances." His tail wagged openly now, and he gave her another wide grin. "I'd best get back now, though," but the worry he felt he did not speak aloud; and check Marsh for wounds.

Reaching out to attempt to touch her cheek in friendliness, he then spun around and loped off through the forest, looking for Marsh and his thick-headed packmate Bear, before turning back to the Grove with them. Heroics, but dangerous, stupid ones. They'd come out of it alive and whole - this time.
.ice aesir
(This post was last modified: Nov 09, 2012, 11:21 AM by Ice.)
let the stars above shine in your soul