(See All?) Announcements
666 Users Online
Google, Bing

Willow Ridge Pack Thread — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 62 posts.
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Reed bobbed his head, nodding to Shade's words. "It's a damn pleasure, Shade. I'm Reed, Second and Hunter." He probably already noticed the Second statement by the dominance the fiery man radiated; oh well. He lowered his head slowly, taking a chunk of fish flesh in his mouth and chewing thoughtfully. The flavor of the scaled creature was intense- it was so much different then the game that wandered on land.

"Elettra took interest in my fishing skills." His smile was lazy; he was relaxed. Shade seemed like a good fellow, so there was nothing to worry about. Perking his ears forward, he cocked his head slightly, a questioning light entering his pale golden eyes. "Any specific role you are looking to obtain, Shade?"
(This post was last modified: Aug 31, 2013, 07:56 AM by Ice.)
user posted image
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shaded nodded back to Reed. He was definately a nice fellow. Shade was looking for some friends in the pack in case he got lonely. It seemed Elettra wsn't the type to make freinds with. Of course there was an explanation, she was alpha. Koda was a spirited one of course. Elettra was the strict. Reed was spirited. Did this mean the female was strict? Guess he'd find out. <b>"I've been looked at for my fighting skills and strategy. I'm going to seek out Remy. I was told so by Elettra."</b> He said, hoping the second didn't get mad at him for not wanting a spot on the hunting team.

Shade smiled a friendly smile back. <b>"Today's been kinda crazy for me, I joined a pack, a wolf showed up at the borders that wasn't a Willow Ridge wolf, but of a pack called Copper Rock Creek. I found out my sister, whom I thought was dead, is staying with this wolf and her pack. It's been really crazy."</b>
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Reed blinked in surprise at Shade's words. "Sounds crazy!" He exclaimed, face suddenly stoic. "I've not an ounce of family blood within these lands... I'd like to keep it that way, I guess." Never did Reed want to return to those lands. The lands in which survival was difficult- finding water and food required so much energy. Living in the Lore now, Reed felt spoiled. Briefly he wondered if any of his brethren had ventured away, as well.

He decided to continue speaking about Shade's future pack role. "Good choice on role, by the way." With a nod of his head, he continued, "Remy seems quite serious, though...so prepare yourself for that." He had yet to have a one-on-one conversation with the other Second.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<b>"It was really crazy. Koda and Elettra were doubting me a bit after they found my sister was alive. But after all these years, I'm positive she thinks I'm dead."</b> He said. Shade smiled a bit. <b>"Have you ever been torn lkike that. To lose a family member, find they're alive and then, have to chose seeing them or whats best for you?"</b> He asked.

Reed changed the subject, thank god, <b>"I'm ready, if I put up with my father for my first year of life. I can handle a serious wolf."</b> He said with a smile. <b>"I'm sure she's quite serious. To be honest, may father was so serious, he took to abuse if I did something wrong. I'm sure she's not as strict as him."</b> The memories were painful, it hurt to think of his father, the lone wolf who believed that packs were weak. That they didn't deserve to live. That was the one lesson he wished he'd never learned. It was the lesson that was false and the lesson that nearly killed him.
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Reed did not answer Shade's question about being torn, for he knew the man was relieved when Reed changed the subject. With a flick of his rusty colored tail, the man lowered his head once more, taking a bite from the fish again. With a few chews he swallowed the meat; ears listening intently to the wolf as he spoke. "I bet you'll be fine" he said, smiling softly. "Confidence is key, of course... but hey, if you ever want to hunt, come to me!" Releasing a small laugh, he shook his head.

With a yawn, Reed rose up to his paws, stretching before Shade. With his tail swaying gently, his lids grew heavy. "Well, Shade, I don't mean to be a downer, but I really need some rest. Being out all day hunting in the sun tires ya out."
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<b>"I might have to take you up on that."</b> He said, he smiled a bit. While Reed was a superior, he was also a friend for sure. <i>Confidence is key, or course...</i> Shade ran it over and over. It was true. <i>"Well, Shade, I don't mean to be a downer, but I really need some rest. Being out all day hunting in the sun tires ya out."</i> Shade nodded. <b>"I don't mind, you've probably had a long day hunting. I have to go seek out Remy anyways."</b> He said getting to his paws.

Shade ran out of the den after finishing his portion of the fish. Time to seek out Remy, for the position of Guardian. Time to become a full pack member.
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
Gabrielle Slayer padded into the cave with a limp, scrawny rabbit in her jaws. She put down her cache and stretched out in a corner. She watched the dark sky outside, listening to the alarming crickets get louder and louder. She was suddenly glad there were no pups here to add to the constant noises. She looked around, hoping for company but found none. Sighing, she wished there was something to do. She had just hunted, but she wasn't hungry. It was better for the pack. An ear flicked as Gabrielle spaced out as her yellow eyes gazed from the depths of the cave towards the entrance, thinking about nothin in particular.
"speech"
Table by Abbie, for Abbie
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade was hungry, he returned with his own catche, a rabbit, nice and plump. He noticed that Rose had found her way to the pack den already. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Hi Rose, how are 'ya doing today?" He said, laying next to her as he took a bite from the rabbit, he offered her some. It had been a beautiful day, why was she all cooped up in the den when she could be going for a walk or hunting or patrolling or something outside and active. He couldn't help but wonder what was going through her head.

He zoned out for a bit, these flashbacks were annoying, he'd have to talk to Elettra about them since Elettra was the healer. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.

table by bryony
(This post was last modified: May 26, 2013, 05:58 AM by Shade.)
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
She woke up from a nap and found herself spacing out for a few moments, when she saw a brown shape coming in. For a minute she payed no attention to it. She knew it was Shade, but didn't bother talking to him. She put her paws over her eyes, and her nose to the ground for a few minutes until Shade layed down next to her. She moved closer to him, and her put her brown head across one of his arms. She heaved a sigh and took her paws off of her eyes, looking up at his burnt orange orbs. She saw him with a plump rabbit in front of him, and then her eyes ventured to the skinny one she had caught. Gabrielle knew the one he caught was probably tastier.

"Hey," she whispered sleepily, enjoying his company in her mind. She played with his chocolate brown tail with her own tail, comforting herself by fiddling with him. It was dark in the cave, but getting lighter. It was around five in the morning now. The sun was hiding under the willows. She groomed her pelt and looked at Shade as he offered her some of the rabbit. "Thanks, but I should go hunt something myself. Oh and ... will you take me out to train?" She murmured, longing to go somewhere and learn what she can.
"speech"

Table by Abbie, for Abbie
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade did not want to make Rose feel uncomfortable. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Sure, I'll take you out to train later. If you want, we can go hunt a deer." He said, his gaze, mind, all of his thoughts were somewhere else. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.
table by bryony
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »