(See All?) Announcements
605 Users Online
Bing, Google

Willow Ridge Pack Thread — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Willow Ridge Pack Thread

This is the Pack Interaction Thread for the Willow Ridge pack. This thread is open to all Willow Ridge wolves. The location of this thread is outside the pack den. Because this is a Pack thread, it cannot be archived or removed for inactivity. This serves as a place for basic and general social gathering. However, it will not serve as a place for pack meetings or threads with a specific purpose. For more information, please see THIS informational thread.

(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2016, 03:28 PM by Serach.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé yawned loudly as she finished grooming herself. The bright morning light woke her from a very nice dream. She scented her other packmates around and wondered why no one had woken her up. She wanted to prove herself to her new family but she couldn't do thatif she missed every border patrol! <i>Maybe I will go out and check the borders later by myself, and look around for prey too.</i> She picked a tick out of her fur and crunched it between her jaws. Not a satifying meal. Then the yearling got up and stretched nice and long, arching her back and stretching her long legs.
"Anyone here still?" she looked around and realized that everyone had left already.
With a yip of annoyance Narimé began to pad away from her sleeping spot and lay herself in the sun. Maybe someone would come by soon and they could go hunting or something.

Played by Bridget who has 62 posts.
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Reed enjoyed the morning; he was more of a morning wolf rather than night, surprisingly. He padded happily back to the den site, a groundhog hanging limp from his jaws. Those fat creatures were always his favorite to hunt and catch- they tasted spectacular as well. Better than catching an all-too-common rabbit. With his tail swishing back and forth, he entered the clearing, where his pale gale fell upon Narimé.

He managed to catch her question. Anyone still here?" following her question came a yip, and Reed smiled through the dark fur of the groundhog. He placed the kill down in the cache, which was very low. They had just joined the pack together, so that was to be expected. Grinning still, he looked at her, tail rising upward in dominance. "Mornin' little lady. Slept in, huh?"
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimés tail began to wag when she heard the pawsteps of one of her packmates.
Then Reed padded into the clearing with a prize. He'd been out hunting.
"Yeah but I didn't mean to!" She dipped her head once acknowleging his dominance
then began wagging her tail again.
"You should have woken me up and brought me with you! I'm supposed to be
the best hunter! The best for our pack!" She play bowed to Reed giving him a big grin.
"And don't poo shoo me away saying I can't hunt cause I can. I have caught lots
of little animals, and even a deer too!" She stood up from her play bow and
raised her chin honorably with pride for her pack showing in her glittering blue eyes.

Narimé was sad that no one seemed to be taking her for granted now that the
pack was formed. She wasn't just some yearling who didn't know a thing about
surviving. She had survived and hunted for herself for many months until she
found Elettra and joined her pack. So the yearling felt unnappreciated and bored
since no one would take her out with them for patrols or hunting forays.

Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
As Narimé acknowledged his dominance, he allowed his tail to slowly lower. It began to wag gently as hers did. Smirking, he shook his head. "Hey, hey! I didn't say you can't hunt! I sure as hell bet you can. Lookit them damn legs you got. Bet you can chase a deer for miles!" He stepped forward now, lowering his head to her height. His pale golden eyes settled upon her dazzling blue and purple hued ones.

"You've got every day. Just cause you missed today doesn't mean you've gotta get all strung up about it." He offered a playful nudge to her cheek before stepping back. He looked around the den site. They were the only two here. The others, he figured, must be out patrolling or catching food just as he had done. He had been awake for quite a bit, and felt a nap beckoning him to lay down. Instead, he stood, awaiting Narimé's response. She was a spirited little wolf; she would definitely grow to be quite the character.
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
"Aww.. I guess your right.." She sighed and sat back down letting
her tail fall limp to the ground. Well now that she was up what was
she supposed to do.
"Maybe I can go find Elettra and ask if she needs more herbs for
her stash. No nevermind I don't even know what those herbs
look or smell like." She thought for a minute thinking of what she could
do today. She came up with possibly checking the border and adding
to the packs low caches with maybe some groundhog or something.

"I guess I'll just go out and get some more food for the tiny pile." Narimé
pushed herself up to her feet and then began padded away from Reed.
She smiled a bit and licked her tail along his flank in a "bye" gesture.
"See you later I guess. And thanks Reed!" She bounded off through the bushes
towards the watery Willows.

Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde

It was exiting to be in a pack again after so long, most would say it wasn't long at all but it felt that way. She didn't know anyone except Elettra, learning their scent and voice. Names were easily to remember, the pack wasn't huge, what was to be expected when they just started. They also had their own colour of fur and markings so keeping them apart wouldn't be hard. A bit of relieve for Kyrie, it would be embarrassing to not know who she was talking to.

As usual Kyrie woke up that morning quite early. The sun wasn't rising yet and everything was still dark outside. Knowing that she wasn't alone anymore she felt more relaxed and calm. Brown eyes looked trough the dark Den searching for someone who was already awake. It didn't seem so, the rest was still living in their dreamworld. She smiled in the dark, she could not wake them out of their dreams right now. She could go out on her own, since she wouldn't fall asleep any time soon it was better that way.

With the sleeping noises behind her she stepped into the dark night. Well, actually it was almost morning, the sun was only missing. Kyrie looked over her shoulder, everyone was still asleep, good. The white she-wolf took a second before she disappeared in the dark.

Just when she was almost back home it was already morning. The bright light made her fur shine. From far she could already hear voices. When Kyrie arrived she could just see the grey fur from Narimé vanishing between the bushes. Her lips formed a little smile, well you could expect some fresh prey when she comes back.

Kyrie's eyes looked at the red wolf, his name was Reed if she was right.. 'Everyone is busy I see.' She dipped her head a bit out of respect but raised it again, even if she was already smaller than anyone else in the pack. Searching for a nice spot she lay down in the sun. Since early morning she had been discovering and walking by the borders. If she wanted to she could have run most of the time but just step by step looking around was so much nicer.

user posted image
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
He watched as the small silvery girl was enveloped in the foliage. Smiling to himself, he turned, only to be greeted by another wolf. With the grin still upon his muzzle, he dipped his head, tail rising slowly. "Mornin', ma'am." Oh, how he loved being polite to the ladies. He was taught by his father to always be polite and friendly towards those of the opposite gender. He treated his mother like she was the only thing that mattered to him.

With his tail wagging slightly now, he watched as the light brown-ivory woman lay within the rising sun's rays. "Looks like today will be a lovely day. I'm thinkin' about hunting again." It was always on his mind. He loved the chase more than the actual kill. Yes, blood lust ran through his veins, but he was excellent at controlling it. A deadly thing about him, indeed. He could easily conceal his lust for blood, leaving a wolf unknown to any attack. He was a skilled killer.

He padded beneath a willow, feeling the warmth of the rising sun warm his rusty coat. Closing his eyes, he raised his head, the smirk dissolving into a neutral look upon his handsome face.
user posted image
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde

The warmth of the sun filled her whole body with a pleasant feeling. 'Very lovely,' she agreed with the red wolf. If every day was like this she wouldn't complain. A good day to hunt too. Every bit of meat would be good for the pack. Maybe she should too go hunting, Kyrie lay her head on her paws. For now a little bit of rest, just for now. She had just walked hours around the territory, laying in the sun for a minute wouldn't hurt. She promised herself to bring some birds or bunnies later on.

Silently she watched Reed bathing in the light. Kyrie had noticed earlier, this male had some good looks. He probably had noticed it himself long ago. The white she-wolf smiled and closed her eyes. Ah this felt nice, laying in the sun with nothing to worry about. It had been a long time since she felt so relaxed. 'Why did you decide to join Willow Ridge?' She asked breaking the peaceful silence. Her head raised a bit so she could look at him. Curious she looked in his golden eyes.

user posted image
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Reed could feel the gaze of Kyrie on him. Peeking open his eyes, he peered at her, smirking lightly. "Just decided I need a new family. I figured a fresh pack would be the best to join. A pack that has been around for awhile may play favorites and what not." His words surprised himself, but they were soaked in truth. He would not lay a paw near Swift River, nor Grizzly Hollow. Although he knew little of such packs, his heart lay with Willow Ridge.

Still gazing at the light brown woman, he continued to speak "I like the way Elettra thinks; how she wants this pack to run. Loyalty and glory is everything." Nodding at his own words, he waited for the wolf's reply to his words...if she would agree with him or not.
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »