(See All?) Announcements
544 Users Online
Bing, Google

wild, wild whisper blowin' in the wind
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin
<i>Apologies for short post. :x Need new thread soon sometime, I thinks. <3 Wrap this one up?</i>

<blockquote>Her mother's growl made a giggle rise from her throat. Tickled, she rolled over onto her belly again and allowed her large ears to set themselves upright again. <b>"Mommaaa,"</b> she called to Jaysyek's attention again, her voice lingering on the word in endearment. <b>"I be big like Dad?"</b> Her tail grew still and as she stretched out her legs behind her she continued to stare into her parent's face, her eyes looking over the familiar features she knew she would never forget for as long as she lived.

She tilted her head slightly to the side, still smiling. If only the girl could stay in such a state, a spirit full of sunshine and never-ceasing admiration for her parents and guardians. She lifted her head and muzzle in attempt to brush her nose to Jaysyek's chin and throat. <b>"<i>Be big like you?</i>"</b> Compared to Calla, she seemed more robust and compared to the boys, Renier and Ryvet, she could only just barely size up to them. In contrast to Jaysyek, however, the realization came to Taima that maybe she wouldn't be so small for long. And, if she could grow up to be like her mother, maybe she would be allowed to go on more ventures like this one.</blockquote>
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>Greeted by giggles was her favorite part of being a mother, and she nuzzled the long cream ears of daughter before withdrawing her touch. There was a wide smile to her face, knowing Taima had something important she wanted to say or ask. Jaysyek would settle her eyes to her baby blues, her own large ears cupped in the girl's direction. <b>"Probably very close,"</b> she answered, not sure herself. Hocus was her only son who had reached his first birthday, and she had not been able to see how big he had become. She let the thought move back to the corners of her mind, instead she tried to see what Taima would think of that answer.

With her pretty eyes, large and capturing she stared back wondering what on earth she was thinking, looking upon her. Accepting her own affecition nuzzle, Jayse licked the top of her fuzzy head, and stared to the long branches of the trees in thought. Taima would at least be as big as her. There was a lot of variables. <b>"Yes, I am sure you will be as big as me. If not taller,"</b> she said and then gave another lick to the back of her pup's ears. <b>"You know though, to grow you must eat, and grow strong. Soo, how 'bout we go find breakfast?"</b> With that she let out a playful yap, and then took a step waiting for Taima to lead the way back home.

{end}</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]