(See All?) Announcements
388 Users Online
Google, Adelard, Apollo, Nadine

My Word! — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/b/a/naritabletwo_by_terra_anne-d5i6qdf.jpg) top center no-repeat #02345e; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Narimé turned to listen to the white female and was a bit surprised when she spoke of Elettra. The young girl had tried so hard to not speak of her alpha.The silvery girl had feared that she was going to get punished from Elettra because she was not allowed to speak about the pack to strangers. Did I accidentally say her name? Her fur stuck out for a second filled with nervousness until Cali explained meeting the girls alpha long before she had come to the land.

Narimé relaxed again and sighed. She wasn't going to get into trouble for this woman knowing about the pack. Cause I wasn't the one who told her about us already... technically.. She hoped to herself then nodded answering the snowy female.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Yes, Elettra Archer is my alpha." She smiled then raised her head proudly. Nari was rpoud of Elettra and what she had done. The young girl remembered meeting the dark woman the first time and being amazed at her beauty and how she could hold so much confidence in herself. Now that she looked back upon the memory Narimé couldn't help but laugh at her ignorant self that she was that number of months ago. That's right.. I'm not as ugly as I remembered being back then, though Elettra is still far more elegant.

Narimé thought for a second. She wondered just how many wolves Elettra knew in Lore. Far more than the silver youth, but maybe one day Nari would meet more wolves. She would probably meet others while looking for her father out in the world. <b style="color:#FFFFFF">"You know, if you knew her back then, well maybe Elettra wouldn't mind you visiting the border sometime.." Nari turned her gaze back to the forest. She watched a purple martin dash from its perch and swoop around catching bugs. Its feathers glistened while it flew in and out of the waterfalls spray grabbing mayflies from the waters suface.

Played by Becca who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cali Swiftpaw
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Calitable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Cali was pleased when Narime' chose to trust her with the tidbit of information and the invitation. For several moments she watched a bird flitting about feeding, just as the silver girl did. The simple beauty of the bird and the amazing backdrop of the waterfall was simply stunning and together they enjoyed the breath-taking sight.

The white woman thought about the black fae that she had met so long ago. Although they had gone their own ways, the eloquent fae had made an impression on her, fragile as she was back then. The thought of visiting her some day was definitely appealing. "Perhaps, one day, I will take you up on your suggestion. Although we parted ways, Elettra Archer gave me hope where I had little. I would like to thank her for that." Narime' might not understand the depth of loss that she'd gone through at that point, but then again... she might...

Giving the other a slightly disappointed smile, Cali said,"I should be heading back now, but I am so pleased to have met you Narime'! If your leadess should remember me, my full name is Cali Swiftpaw. Of the Swift River pack, a bit south of here. You may visit me sometime, if you like." Whether it be on the borders of one of their packs or elsewhere, Cali hoped to see the young woman again. Much the same as she had with Elettra Archer, Cali felt better for having met her.

Never Underestimate a Heart of Fire...
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/b/a/naritabletwo_by_terra_anne-d5i6qdf.jpg) top center no-repeat #02345e; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Narimé nodded knowing that the adult pack wolf probably had tons of stuff to do. Other than practicing her hunting skills Nari was not generally busy back at the Willows. Perhaps that, and her adventurous nature was the reason why the girl liked to leave the borders every once in a while to scout around new places. As long as I bring something back I will be doing my duty. Perhaps a few rabbits and a squirrel would suffice? Narimé thought quietly making future lans after she left this place.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I do get how Elettra can give hope to someone. She gave hope for a new family to me when I ws still lost and alone. Plus my pack mates probably feel a bit the same way. And we are all proud of Elettra for giving us hope of a new pack." Nari voiced her opinion on her alpha. Then she sighed knowing that she herself should be spending more time near the borders. It was safer there for the young wolf.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Sure I might visit sometime! But only if I'm allowed to."Narimé began padding away smiling happy about her new companion and thinking about memories ofher older family by the waterfall. Then the girl paused and looked back over her shoulder.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Umm.. one last thing before you go please.." A worried look furrowed into the silvery girls features. She could no longer hide her worry for Sibo like Nari used to when asking about him.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Have you ever met a wolf with white fur and a patch of blackish gray fur going down his back to his tail? His name is Sibo, he's really big, tall, and he has amber eyes too..." her tail flicked back and forth awaiting kind Cali's answer. If her answer was no then Nari would run off with bittersweet feeling. Happy she met a new friend but sad about her fathers disappearance.

OOC: You can archive it after your answer! :)

Played by Becca who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cali Swiftpaw
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Calitable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Cali smiled at Narime's words of praise for her alpha. her pride in her pack was clear and that was most certainly a good thing. She decided to take the 'maybe' out of the equation and settled on definitely making a trip to see Elettra Archer some day soon, before the cold truly set in. It wouldn't be long now, evidenced by her lush white coat's rapid thickening. She also hoped to see the friendly face of Narime' again soon.

As the fae began to depart, she looked over her shoulder, inquiring if Cali had ever run into a large, mostly white, amber eyed male by the name of Sibo. Cali thought back over the last year of her life and couldn't remember meeting another even close to such a description. "I'm sorry, but I have not. If I see such a male, I shall tell him that you have asked about him though." The other's disappointment was palable and Cali felt for the young woman as she turned away once more.

The snowy wolf wished that she could do something to cheer the silver fae, but the best she could do was call out to her retreating back, "Take care, my friend!" Then she too turned her back on the beautiful waterfall, glad to have met a new friend and yet sad to see her obvious disappointment. With a last thought that life could be cruel and bountiful at the same time, she made her way back towards the borders of Swift River and her own adopted family.

Exit Cali, fade to black...
Never Underestimate a Heart of Fire...