627 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Baidu

Just outside the border — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Posting: Shade, Nina, Elettra, Koda)
Shade stood there, in front of pack territory. IT was time to choose. Join a pack, or never cease to look for his sister. He thought about it. Dumbstruck from the choice. Curiousity of pack life <span class='word'>deflagrate</span>d in him. He stood in front of Drooping Willows. It was just barely out of his paws reach. <i>I'm sorry sister, I must go. I will not bow, I will not break. I will become a loyal pack member, and I will become an honor to the spirits in the sky that mother and father told us all about as pups.</i> Hunger no longer etched itself into his stomach. He was free.

Shade could have swore he scented pack territory markings, but as he stood there, hours on end, he began to doubt himself. Then, he scented a wolf nearby. He could have sworn it was a wolf at least. He laid down waiting for a wolf to come about on border patrol. Resting his head on his forepaws until he was sure he could small a wolf. He wearily stood up, <span class='word'>deflagrate</span>ing the fact that he had to look fit, awake, healthy and strong to have any chance of getting into a pack. <i>It's now or never, bow in respect and allowing them to see they have dominance over you. Then Shade, you request to speak to the pack leaders in talk of joining to become a loyal member of Willow Ridge. That is the plan I must stick to.</i> It was time to prove himself. He would not fade. He would not break. He would bow.
(This post was last modified: Jul 20, 2012, 08:31 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KodaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Koda traveled the borders with pride, marking the pack's territory as he went. This had not been his plan, leading a pack, but the position had been handed to him on a silver platter by his Lady. While they did not love one another, their respect for each other was great. He was quite pleased with the founding members that had recently assembled under Elettra and now him as well. He had yet to get to know the other members of his pack well, but that would come in time. They had all shown true grit and commitment at the gathering and that was all that a leader could ask for.

As he came around a curve and the wind shifted, the scent of a strange male wolf came to him on the gentle breeze. Instinctively, his hackles rose and his head and tail raised in a show of dominance, despite the other wolf not being in sight just yet. As a loner, he could have greeted him with friendliness or at least neutrality. As the leader of a young, yet strong pack a show of strength was imperative. They had no pups to protect this year, but they had each other and their fledgling claim on this land to protect.

Shortly thereafter, Koda came upon a light brown wolf standing near the borders, looking for all the world as if he had been waiting for him to show up. Perhaps he had been. He came to stand on the border before the older male. Every ounce of him screamed power and confidence as he stood tall, his golden gaze taking in the other with an appraising look. Then they met the rich brown eyes of the loner and said, "I take it that you are aware of the borders you are dangerously close to? What is your purpose?" While his voice was not mean, it was no-nonsense. This was pack business and not friendly chat.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade saw the male, he could tell that he was leader. He dipped his head as a pack member would to one of dominance. "I am aware. I have come to you're border to ask if I may join you're esteemed pack." He said the words carefully and politely. "I have just arrived here in Relic Lore and heard of the packs. I wished to be a member of one and I heard of a pack, Willow Ridge, this is Willow Ridge territory yes?" He asked. He then realized that he'd forgotten his manners.

"Forgive my manners, I am Shade Slayer." He said. Making sure that the younger male who appeared to be leader knew that he deeply respected him and wanted to be a loyal pack member. "Am I right to say that you are the male alpha in this pack?" He asked, hoping he was right. He met his hopefully soon to be alpha in the eye. His eyes were not welcoming, but not angry or mean either. To Shade, it looked as if the leader was truly curious.

As he waited for a response. He reflected on his life and compared it to pack life. In pack life, yes, you followed the alpha's word, but you had a family. Something to fight for. Friends to hang out with, to fight beside you. His current life was a free for all. Fight for himself. Be alone. Hunt for himself. He was sick of it. He determined his parents were retarded for believing that packs were weak. They are stronger then any other wolf because they have unity, strength and numbers. They have a family.
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">After meeting one of the younger pack members from Willow Ridge pack Nina couldn’t help but be pleased with Elettra’s decision with her members. All of the ones of whom she had met seemed to be respectable and have smarts to them. . .but she still could not decide to make her way home quite yet. She needed to see the face of her wonderful mate and talk to him about the fight. . .she had been disappointed in both Kashikoi and Koda when they had engaged in a fight with her brother. . .and she had not been happy when their promises to her had been broken. She knew she could put her life in their paws though. . .for she wouldn’t be able to live without trusting them with her dignity.

Just as she was walking along the border a small conversation came her way. Her ears pricked slightly at the words, but one word stuck out to her. “Slayer. . .” Nina’s head instantly snapped, her one good eye blazing in anger. How could Shadowstorm betray them so soon? She had healed the injured girl. . .and yet the healers mind did not process the scents and voices. Nor did she acknowledge the fact that when she had left, Shadowstorm had been in their territory and it would have taken the older female much longer to get to the area then it would have taken Nina.

Her paws slide towards the voices, her golden pelt gleaming golden once again, and her sharp voice snapped, "Shadowstorm, what do you think-wait. . .you aren‘t Shadowstorm." Her first accusation was cute short by the sight of another wolf, that was no where near the looks of the older woman. The name Slayer was rare to her, but confusion wrapped around in her mind. Who was this wolf? There was no possible way that this was Shadowstorm. . .yet they had the same last name.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KodaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Koda watched the older male intently as he answered. He seemed respectful in his mannerisms as he dipped his head in a show of respect for Koda, whom he had correctly surmised was the alpha male. Of course, given his posture and approach, a wolf would have to completely daft to have missed that fact. Nevertheless, the show of submission was noted and filed away. It seemed that the other male was indeed aware of his location and there for the specific purpose of joining Willow Ridge. When he realized that he had forgotten to give his name, he quickly corrected himself. Shade Slayer.

Seemingly out of nowhere, his love appeared full of righteous indignation, worthy of a mama bear. Her was quite surprised to see her since it hadn't been all that long since the fiasco in the cherry orchard with Ash. His heart leaped for joy, but his eyes went wide at her angry-come-confused exclamation. Apparently, the wind had been blowing in the wrong direction earlier for him to detect her and he had been focused on the male. For now, with her so close, her scent filled his nose and his golden eyes looked into hers and brought him peace that he was hardly aware had been missing.

Shaking himself inwardly, he struggled to get back to the task at hand. As much as he would love to daydream about Nina endlessly, he was in the midst of pack business and he needed to stay focused. "Nina. This is Shade Slayer and he is inquiring about joining my pack." He turned fully back to the male and introduced himself, "I am, indeed, the alpha. I'm Koda and it is good to meet you. " He was somewhat curious to see the older male's reaction to Nina's interruption.

Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade was talking to the wolf, leader of Willow Ridge when his attention snapped from the male to a new scent. “Someone's coming.” He informed, he recognized it as a pack, but the alpha smelled different then the new comer. She was of a different pack. The wolf came out and Shade saw the scar covered fae. Her eyes blaring with anger. <i>"Shadowstorm, what do you think-wait. . .you aren‘t Shadowstorm."</i> The words out of the fae made him excited. His sister knew this wolf. But how? This was a pack wolf. Perhaps she follwed the same route as he, or she was injured and a pack wolf helped her? Or perhaps she was caught on pack territory and decided to join, either way, this wolf seemed to be shocked that Shadowstorm was here, even though it was really Shade. Perhaps she joined a pack.

“YOU'VE SEEN SHADOWSTORM?!?!?!? Where is she? I need to talk to her. I know her. Where is she? Is she fed? Is she injured? Who injured her if she's injured? I've been searching for her since we were separated. I thought she died with our parents. Where is she?” He asked, his voice in a sort of frenzy. Talking really fast, barely saying the word before moving onto the next. He calmed dow, forgetting his manners again. “Sorry, I keep forgetting my manners. I'm Shade Slayer. Shadowstorm's brother. We were separated and I've been looking for her. Eventually I gave up. Have you seen her recently?” He turned back to Koda, “Nice to meet you Koda, sorry I lost myself for a bit, the wolf she is talking about is my sister, we were seperated when a small group of Lone Wolves attacked our mother's birthing den and killed our parents. I haven't seen her since, as I said earlier, I wish to join Willow Ridge.”
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Her golden ear twitched at her mates words, but gave no other sign of greeting to him. She would not look at him, for she would indeed melt if it were to happen, and this was business and Nina could not take her own love for this male into account. Her head raised slightly at the male’s words and her one good eye remained cold. Who did he think he was? Demanding answers out of her, as if she were come kind of low-classed girl running around for the upperclassmen. Her tail lashed slightly, and her lips pulled back in a frown. Her answer was firm but soft and it seemed as though the softness made every short or final decision out of the question. The golden brown fae said one simple word, "No."

It seemed as though she were protesting whether than answering a question. She felt bad but instantly shooed the feeling away from herself. She was protecting a pack mate at the moment. . .and if Shadowstorm’s brother were anything like hers. . .then she definitely didn’t want to give anything up. Her eye was rock cold and her stance screamed to back off. Even though this was not her turf it was not his either, at least at the moment it wasn’t. She wouldn’t say anything more unless she was spoken to by one of them. Her ears soon pricked though, to keep in check everything that was going on around her.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
A clearing came then- a deep clearing of a roughened throat as she tried to push back the bits of sleep's aftermath and speak for the first time since she had awoken this day and into this mess - or so it seemed as such. "Have I missed the party?" Her words were her same darkened tone, though edged in obvious lack of amusement, just as the expression upon her face- drawn, irritated, bored as though she had been pulled away from something very important but equally amusing as 'homework' would be. She creeps forth then, her body heightening itself to her full figure as she approached, her lifted head first arching from Nina, then the stranger and finally, Koda. "Do explain." She says hopefully to her partner, hoping he had more information on this then she whom was obviously, completely out of the loop and not all that happy about it.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KodaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">As Elettra approached, it was readily apparent that she was in no better mood than Nina had been, at least initially. He gave her a dignified nod of greeting and respect, before turning his attention back to the two wolves at their borders. As his Lady inquired in a somewhat irked tone after exactly what was going on, he had to shake his head inwardly. Could the two women in his life not meet under better circumstances? He gave her a slightly rueful look, certain that she would not appreciate it and gave her a brief synopsis of the situation. The whole thing had definitely gotten a bit skewed in the last few moments.

He indicated the male before them, glanced towards her and began, This is Shade Slayer who has come to inquire about joining our esteemed pack. Nina apparently heard the name Slayer and thought he was another by the name of Shadowstorm Slayer." He shifted his gaze back fully to Shade and queried, "Your sister?" Now, they would both see what Slade had to say for himself.

Koda was struggling to keep from looking at Nina with adoration, for that would never do during pack business with others to look on and wondering at the situation. Their business was not for idle gossip and that included Elettra as well as he and Nina. Their arrangement was unconventional to say the least, but he would not fuel wagging tongues on the matter.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade dipped in a brief nod, not quite as he'd done to Koda, not letting her have dominance over him, he had done this when he turned to Nina. “Thank you, just letting me know she's alive helps. I've missed her so much, she's the only family I have left. But it seems she has good friends and is in good paws. If you see her again, can you tell her I miss her and to think before she speaks? She was always the rude type. To proud, never thought things through.” He said his words carefully and politely. While he did no quite understand Nina's feelings and why she reacted the way she did, he understood she had her reasons for keeping information from him. He turned back to Koda as the scent of the other alpha by the looks of it. He dipped his head in the full bow as he'd done with Koda. “I am Shade Slayer, I recently was in conflict with myself over what to do. I was debating trying to join a pack or strong wolves, or to stay a lone wolf for the rest of my days. I was here to inquire if you would be willing to take another wolf into Willow Ridge to serve and protect the pack at all costs.” He said to Elletra. His tone smooth and curious, she stood tall and proud, showing she had dominance, it was the sign of the alpha.

“I take it that you are the other esteemed alpha of the pack?” He said. He turned to Koda again, “Yes, Shadowstorm is my sister. Our parents were attacked and killed, Shadowstorm must have thought I was dead because she ran off. I've been looking for her, but I had to give up. It's been five years of searching. I decided I would try to join a pack, settle a bit from my travels.” He said, answering with as much detail as he could bare to say.