649 Users Online
Adora, Bing, Google

Training time — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Short I'm sorry ><

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Battles, fighting. She had always avoided it as much as she could. Kyrie listened to the voice of Koda. He was a good teacher. This was only theory but it was important. Things she shouldn't forget in the rush of a fight. Just once she had really fought, it went in a flash and the girl never had understood what was going on. Luckily things didn't get out of hand like it sometimes would. Just a few scratches. The big male was right, always defend yourself and your family. It were the only two possible reasons she would fight for.

Her white head nodded. 'I see.' She just said. Kyrie would still wish to not harm her enemy. She wanted to become Healer. Helping other wolves to recover, not to give them pain and see them covered with blood. It gave her chills down her spine as she thought about it. Maybe it was just her being childish. After all fighting was the way to become higher in the ranks. Would it become less with the time? If it would, she had to practice hard in order to master bits and pieces of fighting. Who knows, maybe she could find a way to fight without going against her own rules. She could, if she was creative enough. But first she had to get down the hardcore basics. 'Is there something else I need to know?'
(This post was last modified: Nov 23, 2012, 07:36 PM by Kyrie.)
user posted image
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KodaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">He was please to see her truly think about what he'd said. Perhaps, if she still wanted to, they could spar some other time, but for today, he felt that they'd covered enough. Any fighting would go against the grain for the kind young healer. She would need to be able to protect herself, but she was no warrior. Her soft heart and inborn nurturing abilities were her strength and he felt that she would find her place in the pack and even move up the ranks when the time was right.

Giving her a smile, he have a small shake of his pale head. "Nothing more for the time being, Kyrie. Perhaps another day we can do more. You have a lot to think on. Just remember, fighting or no, you have done well earning your place in the pack. You should always be proud of yourself and your accomplishments." He meant it. He had seen nothing from any of his pack mates to make him regret leading the strong group. His only regret was Nina and that he would just have to live with for the time being.

He looked at the position of the sun and realized that they'd been talking a good bit and time had gone on. It was time to get back to his duties. Hopefully, he'd done his duty by Kyrie with their little talk. "I think that it's time for me to get back to the borders now. Don't hesitate to talk to me, if you have more questions or concerns." With that, he turned back toward Willow Ridge, leaving the choice in her paws whether she follow, or stay and think for a bit.

(You can post or archive! Koda out...)

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
His brown head shook a no. Koda's low voice made her glow from the inside, again. His words held so much meaning not just as alpha but as family. Though she was not the only one who earned praise. Actually everyone in the pack did there thing. May it be guarding the borders, providing food or just chat. Willow Ridge had been everything Kyrie searched for in a pack. Friends but above all wolves she trusted and loved without restriction. Some of the members she was less close with as she wanted but everything needed time. Her heart said Willow would exist long enough to not worry about time.

'Thanks Koda, for everything.' The big male had given her enough to rethink about. To ponder, to study and analyse. Cause that would be the more easy part, actually doing it one day will provide her the experience she needed. Just, not now. Koda was right if she would rush into a spar now every tiny bit of information would go lost in the chaos of the fight. 'I'm happy that you're my alpha.' The white fae stretched out to reach with the tip of nose the jaw of Koda. Quite a accomplisment for the small lady. With a soft nudge she bid him farewell as he returned back to their borders. Kyrie did not follow him, instead she stayed behind in the Meadow. Not to give more thought about their conversation, just to listen to the wind as enjoy it for time being
user posted image