(See All?) Announcements
698 Users Online
Bing, Google, Miriam

to a point — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
When Triell answered she smiled a bit after the compliment. Her face stayed calm<br>
and she nodded politely just before he turned to face Rais. <i>Yes! I knew I could find it!</i><br>
Narimé smiled wider feeling accomplished as Triell told Rais what to do with the plant.<br>
For sure the young female would remember the plant in the future. Or at least she would try to.<br>
<br><br>
When the adult male Triell spoke the warning Narimé was surprised. <i>A plant can stop<br>
your heart?</i> She couldn't believe it. The girl hoped Rais wouldn't eat too much. She<br>
didn't want to see a wolf die today, and she was pretty sure that Rais didn't want to die<br>
either.<br>
<br><br>
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"It was nice to meet you too."</b> She wagged her tail a little<br>
and dipped her head good bye to Triell. Blue eyes watched the darker black male pad off<br>
into the trees after giving a little bit more advice. <br>
<br><br>
<i>Willow bark helps with pain too? </i> She thought about that for a moment. Willow<br>
Ridge pack had a ton of willows growing right next to their territory. The silver she wolf<br>
logged that information down for later if she would need it in the future. Maybe she<br>
could help out Elettra some by grabbing a bunch of willow bark for the herb pile.<br>
<br><br>
Turning to face Rais, Narimé wagged her tail a few more times while looking over his<br>
muzzle one last time. She would have to leave soon and get back to the pack.<br>
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I'm happy that I ran into you guys. I just hope that<br>
heals up okay."</b> She spoke her worry while watching to make sure Rais didn't <br>
eat too much of the hellebore. <br>
(This post was last modified: Jul 08, 2013, 04:31 PM by Narimé.)

Played by Kydnt who has 154 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rais Rose
He was pleased to see his absence in the search had not been noticed. He seemed to look bored, or annoyed at having to listen to Triell's warnings about the plant, but he really was listening intently and cataloging the information for future use. He certainly didn't want to kill himself, and while he didn't want to kill anyone... The knowledge of what plants that could be used could come in handy.

He thought it was funny that the "pleasure to meet you" was saved solely for the girl. Rais' amused look turned guarded when the black wolf turned back to him, the matter of the favor brought back to attention. Rais didn't plan on letting the man find him again for said favor. The tip about the willow bark was taken with a nod, an expression of boredom again masking the swift, hungry mind behind the child's face.

<b>"Bye."</b> He muttered to Triell, glaring after him as he left. While Triell had gone to equivalent efforts to help him, Rais would be damned if he would thank the smug bastard. He turned back to the girl, who he found much more pleasant. A genuine smile, if not a little flirty, was given to Narime'. <b>"Thank you, madam."</b> He leaned down and scooped the battered hellebore up in his jaws. He made off towards the creek, to clean the off the plant and his nose while he was at it.

{exit}
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>(TABs you can archive or reply and archive if you'd prefer, I just want to get this thread wrapped up?)</span>
[Image: LoneCrow1.png]