(See All?) Announcements
625 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chaos

Live and Learn From Fools and From Sages — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Note to self: This is after she had already met with Cali and Jessie.

Narimé scuffed her paws on the earth. She knew he'd probably ask something
like that. Plus giving away the names of the wolves she'd met didn't seem like a
bad idea. It wasn't like anyone could get into trouble for it.

"Well.. I met with a Jessie Swiftpaw over in Sacred Grove. She was the first one
of your pack I met with." She flicked her ear then itched herself. Some bug was bugging
with her neck fur. Then the she wolf looked back up to Ice with a calm expression.
"She was really nice too." the young wolf added with a smile.

"Then far up near Bramble falls I met with a Cali who also had Swift River scent."
Narimé filed through wolves she'd met and realized suddenly that she had met
with a lot of pack wolves. The yearling did not yet know the consequences of those
actions. Making friends with everyone. It would mean that in some future fight
when their pack got tangled with another she would have to fight her old friends.

For now Narimé was content with continually making new "friends" even if the other
wolf she meets doesn't consider her a friend.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Played by Bridget who has 62 posts.
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Reed watched and listened as the two wolves spoke to each other. Feeling a bit left out, the rustic man couldn't help but release a slight laugh. "Wow, as compared to you two... I feel like such a shut-in." He grinned, rolling his eyes at himself. It was the truth. Perhaps he should travel more? In due time... Willow Ridge needed him right now. There was no need to go out seeking other wolves right now. With his sunny eyes, he looked from Nari to Ice. The wolf did seem to be coming from quite the distance away, but he was nice, so who cares?

Generally, Reed was very cautious around other males, but something about this light gray one was different. Reed found himself relaxed, a lazy smile upon his face- something that was rather rare. Usually such a smirk was found upon his muzzle only around women. Tossing his head head, he spoke once more "I'm quite curious to find out about these other packs.... the older ones, I mean." He cocked his head slightly, mind beginning to wander. How many packs were there, to be precise? More packs springing up- had there only been a few?
user posted image
Played by Fenrir who has 639 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
you do not know who is your friend
or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
At least she didn't seem to consider his question as prying. And if she had, well.. wasn't he entitled to know what his pack mates were up to? He smiled slightly, tail wagging, and listened when she began to recount her run-ins with his pack. The first was Jessie, and she'd met her on their home turf, Sacred Grove. He nodded in approval; Jessie was a nice wolf. Narimé probably wouldn't suffer from knowing her, but rather, the opposite. She, too, had an interest in hunting, and perhaps that could be a valuable link between the two packs. From the sound of it, Narimé had spent some time in the Swift River region, and in the Falls were he himself had met Indru and Jessie. And, what? She'd met Cali too? Ice gave a soft laugh at that. While his first meeting with the white wolf hadn't gone that well, she'd shaped up a lot since, and Marsh seemed to have some sort of trust or faith in her. While it had irked him at first, he welcomed it now, but never allowed her to believe she ranked over him. Still, it sounded like Narimé was unaware of the blood link between the two wolves she'd met, and with a wry grin he explained it. "Cali is a Swiftpaw, too. They're sisters."

He had cause to laugh again, when the red Reed chimed in. Amused, he gave his head a slight shake. Ice had been all over the place, well, nearly, and he'd met a lot of wolves. Most he managed to keep track on, either because it had been an interesting meeting, or because he met them again and remembered more. But then the old hunter steered the conversation in a different direction, and for a moment Ice mulled over the statement. He'd managed to curb his initial reflex to blurt out you should be and then no more. Well... Well-traveled as he was, Ice knew of at least five packs, Willow Ridge included. But who knew if there was another nearby, lurking in some Thicket hedge or somesuch? "There's my pack, Swift River, east of here in the Sacred Grove. West of here is Grizzly Hollow, in that cedarwood forest. A few days to the north you'll find Copper Rock Creek, which was founded by my leader's brother. And..." His ears fell back, eyes narrowing to slits. "In the mountains, there's a pack called Poison Path. Two betrayers from mine own founded it- Rhysis and Naira." Venom laced his voice when he bitterly spoke their names; Rhysis was easy to hate, but gentle Naira? Betrayal hurt, and even so many months after the act itself his heart gave a dull, throbbing protest at the rough treatment it'd been given. With a sigh, he lowered his silver gaze to the puddle, staring at his own eyes.
.ice aesir
let the stars above shine in your soul
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Narimé was surprised to hear that the two wolves she'd met from Swift
River prior to this were actually both sisters. It brought a smile to the girls face
knowing that Cali and Jessie would have family to depend on if they were ver
in trouble. They didn't just have the pack, but each other too. The silvery yearlings
Heart ached as she thought of her old family. Closing her blue eyes Narimé thought
about her mother and her father. She knew that the alpha in her old pack wasn't
her real mother, but she was the one who raised the shy girl. The cruel alpha was
the only mother Narimé could ever remember having.

What made her feeling worse was the fact that she somehow knew that
she would never see her father again. Whether he was dead, (which she still
couldn't believe), or if he was lost someplace out in the wide world; Narimé hoped
that he would still be happy for her. She just wished that she could have said good bye.
As the silver she wolf's mood soured Ice continued to talk about the other packs
that lay scattered around Relic-Lore. Narimé listened quietly as Reed and Ice
spoke about the packs.

Poison Path Pack, Swift River, Grizzly Hollow, Copper Rock Creek Pack, and then
ours the Willow Ridge Pack. If those really are all the packs in Lore then I guess I
have met a wolf from every pack...Huh...
Narimé thought to herself as she listened.
Then Ice spoke about the beginnings of Poison Path Pack. How betrayers from his own
Swift River had made it. This information jolted Narimé out of her shocked state. She'd
met three wolves from Poison Path pack and they had all been decent enough. One
of the wolves Narimé could even say that she was very good friends with. Chantille.
How could the alpha's of such respectable wolves be betrayers?
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Well just because the alphas were betrayers doesn't
mean that all the wolves in Poison Path pack are bad." She defended them but
did not raise her voice. She did not want to offend the nice male. Besides, Narimé had
not met the alpha's of Poison Path yet. Perhaps they were as bad as the white wolf
said they were.

code by bryony

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKaGA0Isrc' target='_blank'>Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)</a>

Played by Bridget who has 62 posts.
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
The red man seated himself lazily, his rump hitting the earth as he tuned into the conversation. He collected the names of the packs that Ice spoke of- there seemed to be so many. And Poison Path? He was curious now... and the mountains weren't too far away. Perhaps he would take a peek around there some time. Flicking his tail and rolling his eyes, he spoke "I agree with the young miss. But hell, I don't know any of 'em..." His eyes met Ice's, and he shrugged.

Feeling his stomach rumble, the man shifted uncomfortably before rising back up to all fours. It was time he should get going. The willows were decent hunting grounds, but he would have to lurk outside of the borders to find other prey like groundhog. Shaking out his pelt, a small layer of dirt flew into the air, particles dancing within the light. "Well" he said, nodding to the two wolves, "I should get going. Gotta stock up on the cache!" Looking to Nari, he nodded to her before gazing back to Ice. "It was a pleasure meeting, you, Ice. I do hope we can meet up again!" He dipped his head politely before speaking to Nari. "I will see you later, miss Narimé. With this, he turned, pacing away steadily from the two wolves...
[[Reed exit.]]
user posted image
Played by Fenrir who has 639 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
you do not know who is your friend
or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
It didn't surprise him that Narimé tried to protect Poison Path from his biased statement. A dark wolf on a dark night. He pushed the memory aside, thinking not of Ava in the inky river or Marsh's questioning gaze. "No," he agreed in a voice that had dropped a few levels in warmth. "I have a friend among them myself." He shut up after that, to keep himself from growling out more on the matter of Rhysis and Naira and how immoral, unethical and generally unpleasant they were. Not all who followed them were bad - but the question was, would they remain that way? Or would Rhysis' arrogance corrupt them all?

The red man, Reed, got up again from his relaxed sit, announcing his intention to go hunting. Ice returned the nod, accompanying it with a small smile (cold features melting slightly). Being so close to his own pack grounds, surely he had duty to do no - not just loitering around like a useless stray (like Ice). "You should go with him," he said after a moment to Narimé. "Since he'll go hunting. A good chance to learn more, hm?" Not that he'd shoo her off or leave her should she, for some reason, decide to stay and chat with him. But with them being pack mates and she aspiring to be a huntress, it'd only make sense, to him, if she tagged along with the red one.
.ice aesir
let the stars above shine in your soul
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Couldn't figure out how to work that html stuff you gave me!! + Gonna archive it after this.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Nari turned her head listeneing to Ice. He was right in that she did want to go
and chase after Reed. Especially since the girl wanted to learn how to hunt fish
like way the red male could do so easily. Nodding her head silently she gave Ice a
good smile then stepped away.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Thanks Ice! It was a pleasure meeting you." She called
over her shoulder while loping away with her silver tail wagging behind her.

Trying to catch up to Reed should have been easy since he hadn't been
moving very fast. So the blue eyed gal trotted along after him.

(exit)

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)
code by bryony

My god there was nomuse for that. Sorry guys. End ing it now. XD