(See All?) Announcements
642 Users Online
Google, Bing

buying a lie — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote>There had been set plans to see that silver lady again. It had merely been a thought in his mind, something that would have made his day. And yet not something he would have went out of his way to make happen. Though what hse may have said gave him a set of peace to his existence Sica could not shake the ghosts that did haunt him. The things that had happened all seeming to be tied with his life, his choices. It would be a lie to say he did not want to see her again, having enjoyed her company. Reasons that did not make any sense to him. The wolf tried to linger in the dead wood he found himself wondering what Willow Ridge looked like, who else was in this pack. And if..so help him..there was something...or someway for him to be a part of it. He had to face it, he needed more interaction with his own kind. It was driving him mad alone with his thoughts, in that place where the young wolf had tried to steal his wits.

It was with purpose Sica recalled her scent, every clue that had fled her lips to find out where she was. His search was anything but easy. First he had consciously stayed the hell away from that cedarwood place afraid having another episode occur. Heaven help him if he ran into one of those little girls again. The further he traveled in different directions something told him it was in the one he was avoiding. A great while his wants and head conflicted with continuing his search. It would not be worth it to run into that pack again. They had not entirely ripped him to shreds and he wasn't about to let them. It was with a more peculiar thought he wondered if he should try to fix what he had done, to explain things and make it right. He did not a fool proof plan to do so. He was there was a kill on sight law here, not oh let the poor man talk.

A dreadful sigh, he tucked his ears to head in defeat while his creamy paws seemed to drag along the ground by both disappointment and exhaustion. The sun was looming to the west, and by the time he found a decent place to rest it would be dark. Then suddenly a lovely scent grabbed his nose, the willows! Taken by surprise his golden eyes widened, and he pressed his leathery nose to the wind. There was no doubting it, but what if Willow Ridge was miles away? He plainly shoved the thought aside, this was something and he would not about to be a depressed idiot when finding it. Speed back into his paws he pranced along the hanging leaves of the willows, looking for something more.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade was patrolling the borders, although he kind of wished he didn't have to patrol, so he could stay with Rose. But it was a good thing he took the time out to do his duty. Elettra would have his hide for not doing his job, and there it was, a scent marking the presence of a lone wolf. <b style="color:#8e989d">"You are extremely close to our borders." He growled as the silver, white, tawny and black wolf with the gold eyes came into view. It appeared as if he was looking for something. For some reason, Shade thought he saw a heliotrope in his eyes for a minute, but he was wrong.

He felt a low growl in his chest, but he managed to hold it back, his eyes emotionless, if there was any emotion in them, it was a defensive look, he put up a steel wall, he stood proud and tall. He waited for a response from the wolf but something wasn't right,it was fine, but there was a bit of unease in Shade. The den had recently flooded and they couldn't afford a lone wolf helping himself the the prey on Willow Ridge lands. No, that would be bad.

He noticed something, maybe the wolf was looking for a member that he knew, it was knowing to happen, all the time. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Why are you here? Are you looking for something?" He asked, he was good at reading emotions... most of the time that is, he couldn't read Rosealia's or Shadowstorm's. But perhaps that was just because he knew them a bit to well. His sister and his mate.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She is intrigued, as she watches from afar, her body stance low within the underbrush and rocky portions of her home. Much of her time as of late had been scavenging for herbs of every kind, due to the recent flooding of their den. Still the area around their den was mucky, with much work to be done by herself and members alike. There was plans to mold the area to which the front of the den (where the mouth was) would be at a decline, preventing a flooding from happening ever again. With finding new herbs, rebuilding the den, and forming a secondary herb storage outside the den as a back-up, Elettra had been left room for little conversation and relaxation. She had seen little of her members and more importantly, even less of Koda.
Still, this rogue had a way of warming her senses and easing her mind. She'd listen to Shade speak to him, dominant in a protective manner of his home and she would take pride to this. He was guarding as he should and Elettra would make sure not to forget this when she approached Remy on the manner of Shade becoming the next guardian of the pack.
In time, Elettra would approach the pair, her muzzle dipping towards the brown, black-masked form of Shade in a 'well-done' before directing her attention fully upon the roguish man. "Perhaps it is I that he seeks?" She speaks to Shade, though her eyes of the pale moon remain locked upon the molted beast before her. "Hello, Sica."
(This post was last modified: Sep 14, 2012, 11:36 PM by Elettra.)
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote>The scent played at his nostrils, driving him forward. He let his eyes sweep around the area trying hard to conjure up a wolf. It was instant like magic he saw the hide of a brown wolf with golden hilights, and a dark mask. There was no directly dominant posture in the lone wolf, but Sica boldly kept his stance, his long tail slowly flicking behind his hocks despite the male's unwelcome growl. The way the lady had spoke of theh pack it should not surprise him to be greeted this way when so close to being there. The brute was sure he was only doing his job, but Sica had not gotten wind of the borders yet, and this was neutral ground. Besides he meant no harm, and eyed the wolf with a thoughtful look of sorts. At least a pack was even around here, now to find out if it was the one.

Two questions left the stranger's lips before Sica could utter a word, grabbing hold of another breath to steady his head. He wasn't sure how to begin an explanation, but when he did his eyes already beheld the dark and silver lady making her way to them. He noted the approval to her pack member, but she was addressing him with her silver eyes. No question would she say, just a greeting with his name.

<b>"Hello, Elettra Archer,"</b> he would warmly state, with a tip of his silver head to the lady. <b>"I wasn't sure I would see you again, but I found the willows and couldn't resist to see if it was yours."</b> After all there were many a reasons he had started the search. She had left the fawn for him, offered no judgement, and had given him that flicker of hope for a real home. Now it was only to prove he was an asset, a gentleman, and would loyally serve her...her pack, doing what ever he needed to do to prove himself. <b>"I wanted to tell you thank you, and see if another male would be needed in your pack before the cold of winter,"</b> he continued to speak in his collected deep tone. Winter would just mean another mouth to feed, but he could help add to the chances of catching game for the pack as a whole. He had other ideas too, of services to offer. He didn't want to babble, and ramble. He let his eyes study her, letting her take in this news.</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Namara is on absence and im not sure if she is up for posting, so I'm going ahead and replying.

The rogue had been in search for her, as by some way she had already known, causing a smirk to tug at the corners of her greying lips as she eyed him just as curiously as she had during their first meeting. He spoke of thanks, leaving her certain that he had found the carcass she had left him in the Wildwood, burned forest weeks prior to now. She was uncertain as to anything else he could be thanking her for, after all, though as he continued it became all more obvious of his willingness to join her where it had not been previously. It would be the first stranger waiting at her boarders that she did not automatically assume they would want to join, or at least 'stay for awhile whilst they rest from their travels' - something of course which Elettra would have never allowed anyhow. After all, so much of Sica to her screamed of a rogue, a nomad traveler scouting the world for just the fun of it. In these thoughts, she could be left to wonder if he would stay, or if winter was the only thing causing him to settle down. After all, any survivalist was no fool to know that living in a pack during the winter was a sure thing for making it alive. Sitll, she couldn't resist. Something tugged at her. Even if he only planned to stay during the winter, she was certain that during those few months he would work hard to earn his keep none the less.
If he had any new ideas to what could be done within the ranks, she would have liked to know, but otherwise remained blissfully unaware until he spoke of them. He meant only to lend a helping paw and, surely as another male within the pack she would have liked his services. After all, though the pack was quite sizable, it did only supply three men. "Perhaps not needed-" She would tease with a moment's pause. "But surely I can work something out for you." Now, back to him. Empress me.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade went submissive as Elettra arrived, his tail down and his head bowed. She spoke to shade, "Perhaps it is I that he seeks? Hello, Sica." She knew this wolf, it appeared she even respected him a bit. this put this Sica figure high in Shade's book. H simply stood off the the right of Elettra, slightly behind her. She could learn a thing or two from it. "Hello, Elettra Archer, I wasn't sure I would see you again, but I found the willows and couldn't resist to see if it was yours. I wanted to tell you thank you, and see if another male would be needed in your pack before the cold of winter," he continued to speak in his collected deep tone.

Shade knew that Elettra would say not needed. She had said the same thing to him when he joined. the response he expected was big and not big in difference. She did respond not needed, expecting him to impress her as she'd done when Shade joined. But then, she offered to work something out with him to let him join. Was this perhaps because she knew him? Shade pondered the thought with accuracy and thought. He did not speak because it was not his place, it was for Elettra to speak now, for the pack. Maybe I was wrong about Elettra, she does have a kind side to her. She's got nothing I should be afraid of. His breakthrough changed his thoughts of the pack.

table by the amazing Bryony
(This post was last modified: Sep 30, 2012, 08:09 PM by Shade.)
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<3 sorry for the wait. Had to ask Sica' more about his history x) So this is a hell of a lot of dialogue.

<blockquote>
Was he surprised he had to prove himself? He had gone to an effort to talk to them to begin with, and receive names of coarse getting into the pack would not be easy.

Sica did not want it to be, it just made him want in more. Working and earning things that meant something. Proving he would live up to the his father's last name. It was something he had always aspired to as much as he would never want to admit. Golden eyes continuing to look upon her she seemed not entirely surprised by seeing him, yet she looked at him the same. Curious of him as he was of her and this pack he assumed she had created or inherited to have so much pride within it.

<b>"I see,"</b> he would answer, but there was a playful hint to his eyes if eager to accept a challenge. What she said wasn't news. There was no real need for him. It was what he had struggled with thought for the last three weeks. Why would any pack need him? There was no point balking now, he had wanted this moment, wanted it badly in fact when it came time to act.

The wolf, he contained his emotions under the cool mask of silver. There was no doubting she wanted to hear what he had come all the way to say, and why of all things she should consider it. He had quite a list, and decided to start from the beginning. A collected wisp of air, he started,<b>"Well, under my father I was expected to be good at many things. I first served as an ambassador of sorts with an elder. It was our job to keep the peace between bordering packs. We often had hunting ground over lap, and instead of getting into a bloody fight about it every time I managed to convince compromises. Of coarse I was young then, but my father said I had a way with words."</b> It seemed like ages ago when he had been a yearling, and traveled with his Uncle along the tundra plains. <b>"The second thing I was suppose to be good at was teaching my adoptive siblings the ropes. I admit that was a harder task, I thought reasoning with stubborn leaders were hard, but I found pups were trickery. I got the hang of figuring out how to win them over too, convince them what they needed to know,"</b> He grinned, almost wistfully. He had actually enjoyed being big brother, most the time. When he spoke again his voice would change to something indifferent.

<b>"But, as I reached my second birthday there was a change in leaders, and I was soon expected to be able to enter battle. Sparring was one thing, but when it comes down to it there is nothing that can prepare you for an onslaught. I survived two of those, and we ended up claiming the grounds because of it. However, I feel I am nothing of a extra ordinary of a warrior. I am standing before you today because of lessons learned, and a number of kin."</b> There was a point to his statement he could be a guardian, but he was only flesh and blood trained to use what he had. A lot of wolves were taught that.

Sica would shift his shoulders, <b>"The last thing I was taught was to keep on eye on supplies such as food, water, and prepare for the worst. It could be freezing one night, and flood the next day. So it was very necessarily to have a backup plan."</b> Nothing spectacular, but perhaps something he could do. He wasn't sure. He steadily looked upon her, letting his ears perk back up. <b>"See, nothing special, but perhaps you would be up for a trade again. If I started out at the bottom I could actually earn to call myself a Ridge wolf then if you decide by snow flies I am not, I would keep my promise."</b> It was with a stoic gaze he waited for her verdict, trying to contain himself so his hopes were broken again.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 14, 2012, 11:34 PM by Sica.)
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
This is huge. o.o"

His words were simple at first, making her wonder if he was willing to try to prove himself to her at all, being the roguish man Elettra saw him as. Though he accepted her challenge with the expression of his gaze and for this, Elettra was grateful. After all, though perhaps having him around simply for his looks and silver-tongue seemed like a good idea for her, it was perhaps not a good idea for the whole of the pack which he would be feeding off of - eating their food, drinking their water, using their healing supplies when needed and pissing all over their land. Surely, he would have to do his part in the pack just as everyone before him.
So, as he began, Elettra sat, taking her placement still at the side of Shade, whom settled just a bit behind her from her side. The thought brought a twitching to her stomach, a moment, that it was Shade that was here at her side instead of Reed. She saw more of Shade then she did of Reed and, granted Shade was a Guardian so watching the boarders seemed fitting, she still saw less then Reed as she had been hoping for. However, for the time being, as everyone had joined the pack everyone had taken a placement below the wolf before him or her. There had yet to be any challenges for a higher place in dominance, that she knew.
The thought went fluttering to the back of Elettra's mind as Sica began, going from the very beginning all the way up until now with the last of what he had been taught. No where in there did he mention the curse which had in the long run got him booted from the pack he spoke of now and it seemed before then, he had been quite successful, task wise anyhow, even if not in authority. He had been an Ambassador, as he had been trained to scout around the lands of their home, something of which tugged at Elettra's interests the most. A spy of sorts, a scout with the ability to deliver messages and the silver tongue to gain information. He was a teacher, as well, though it seemed of little purpose at the moment whilst the only youth of the lands was nearly full grown herself. He had also had his share of the fight, though had mentioned he was only as good as any other normal warrior, so perhaps did not specifically long the title of Guardian to the lands. Fighting had been engraved into Remy's very being and it was less likely that she would accept anyone under her watch that was not fully committed to the task. And alas, was a quartermaster, another unspecific duty to the lands. He was to watch the stocks - be it food, water, of healing supplies. He was to help in times of trouble, should the time arise. Four things he had practiced in, even if he did not master them nor care for them much. Four things which all Elettra would consider with a click of her tongue at the roof of her mouth as he finished.
He seemed well rounded in his abilities, quite well rounded, actually, though none of which held an official 'title' within the few these lands acknowledged savor perhaps a Teacher. Elettra held various qualities herself, for although she mastered in Herbalist, the lore of her land commanded training in the battlefield, as stick and war-based as they were. She couldn't say she was bad at the hunt, ether, as well with it as average to survive and surely with her leadership role, former second, and growing up as a princess, the woman as she aged would be a well Advisor in the future. In fact, quite a few of her wolves shared the ability of having other skills savor the one which they mastered in: Kyrie was one of the quickest in the pack and when not working on her healing, she helped with the hunt when required. Skana was an advisor when things got rough, but surely had seen her share of war in order to be quite the general in the battlefield. Shade and Reed had both when joining, mentioned there abilities as both a hunter and a guardian, though decided of which they would like to spend most of their devotion to. Though each held their specific duty, all shared the ability of something secondary when required, if not something in third.
"Sica..." She breaths simply at first, shifting on her weight as the simplicity of his name curled off her tongue. It was a small name, without a bloodline title after which, making her wonder if he had ever gained one or had been stripped of it when seen as a 'curse'. "You are quite well-rounded, I see....Though the only officially claimed roles which might match your abilities are Guardian, and Teacher. However, we've quite a number whom show Guardian ability..." Remy was already the first and official, with Shade surely to become one soon enough. Koda was the lead, but a Guardian himself and Kanosak had shown just the same interest. "And although we have no Teacher, the role would be moot without children to teach..." Her attention flickers to Shade a moment before falling fully upon Sica yet again. "We have three hunters - Gabrielle, Reed and Narime, and it is there duty was to watch the cache supply as well as do the hunting for the cache of the pack. I've an Advisor, as well, and when things get rough and I am not around or need the help myself, it is she we look to. We recently had a flood...." She admits this, only because she was certain she would not allow him to leave her this day without holding the title of the pack's new member. Giving him information on the pack's current disability and the names of all it's members and their tasks, was something she would only offer to someone if she did not already consider them of alliance to her. "Skana helped to keep us together, though if it is a way with being prepared for mother nature and her natural disasters, your voice will not be overheard, but a role specifically to this is not required. Lastly though, is that silvery tongue of yours...." She pauses, only with a smirk upon the pale gray of her lips, the silver of her own eyes dancing. "I've much interest in your work as an Ambassador. Your knowledge of keeping the peace between packs and gaining information is something that quite interests me...." After all, though she was no longer a part of the Grizzly Hollow pack, she wondered of Jaysyek, of Kade and the children. Perhaps in time he would do well to gain a way of letting her know how they were fairing. Kanosak had only just recently joined and with that, was the possibility of a former leader of the Mountain pack being an enemy to them, which was yet another thing to consider and watch for. Copper Rock Creek were near in alliance to them, but they were clear across the other side of Relic Lore. Passing information would be key and Sica, with his traveling skills, would be the perfect wolf for the job. And alas, was Swift River, a pack she knew little of despite the fact that they, of all the packs, were closest to them.
"I would like you to be my personal Ambassador, taking with you the requirements of both running messages and scouting out for any information as you see fitting. I'm sure with your tongue and with your previous fighting training, you will hold everything needed to get you out of sticky situations should this arise. We have been doing much business with Copper Rock Creek, though the pack is far and it will be now placed on you to deliver information as seen fit." For the time, she mentioned nothing else of what she had interest to know. Not everyone within her pack needed to know of these affairs, savor her lead, Skana whom was the advisor and perhaps even, her seconds. "Your work with peace-keeping could also benefit the pack, should trouble arise between it's members - a Jester, of sorts." She huffs to the thought, laughter playing at the edges of her lips. Whilst he was not scouting out for information, being sent on a message, perhaps he would do good to help keep the peace within the boarders when the time called for it. How often he would be needed for these tasks, she was uncertain. "Though being an Ambassador and all of which it entails will be your main duty here, you are free to choose a pack role with official title if you wish it...perhaps even a Teacher, if the future permits this..." She trails off, on a note with uncertainty that children may or may not be in the future for the pack. After all, although only perhaps some had figured that Koda and her were not mates, not all had. And, she had yet to find anyone within her sights with breeding with. Sica would be the first within her pack not to hold an official role acknowledged. However, even if his task was off the charts, he would by no means lay low within her lands.
Lifting then, her gaze once more turned to the brown male at her side, painted by a face of black. She looks to him, should he have anything to say, anything to add to what already had been spoken of if any questions were in need of him. Then, her gaze would befall upon Sica once more, smothering the pleasure of how much she had hoped he would have came to her boarders seeking a home. "Welcome to Willow Ridge, Sica." Though she had not mentioned he would be the lowest male within the pack, perhaps it would be obvious as a new member to the lands. Though nothing was stopping him from working his way higher through the ranking, as nothing was stopping anyone else from doing the exact same thing.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade had often thought about challenging Reed for the position as second, but alas there were two problems to that. One was that Reed seemed to never be around, and other then that, it resorted to one thing, the likelihood of him winning. "Sica... You are quite well-rounded, I see....Though the only officially claimed roles which might match your abilities are Guardian, and Teacher. However, we've quite a number whom show Guardian ability... And although we have no Teacher, the role would be moot without children to teach..." Her attention flickers to Shade a moment before falling fully upon Sica yet again. "We have three hunters - Gabrielle, Reed and Narime, and it is there duty was to watch the cache supply as well as do the hunting for the cache of the pack. I've an Adviser, as well, and when things get rough and I am not around or need the help myself, it is she we look to. We recently had a flood... Skana helped to keep us together, though if it is a way with being prepared for mother nature and her natural disasters, your voice will not be overheard, but a role specifically to this is not required. Lastly though, is that silvery tongue of yours.... I've much interest in your work as an Ambassador. Your knowledge of keeping the peace between packs and gaining information is something that quite interests me.... I would like you to be my personal Ambassador, taking with you the requirements of both running messages and scouting out for any information as you see fitting. I'm sure with your tongue and with your previous fighting training, you will hold everything needed to get you out of sticky situations should this arise. We have been doing much business with Copper Rock Creek, though the pack is far and it will be now placed on you to deliver information as seen fit. Your work with peace-keeping could also benefit the pack, should trouble arise between it's members - a Jester, of sorts. Though being an Ambassador and all of which it entails will be your main duty here, you are free to choose a pack role with official title if you wish it...perhaps even a Teacher, if the future permits this..." The words of children, the glance to him. It made him a bit hurt by his leaders words.

It was as if Elettra had given him yet a second warning, even if Rosealia wasn't here. Or Gabby, she was called Gabby too, but He called her Rose or Rosealia. She still didn't trust him to make the right decision to be loyal to the pack? It hurt, but now, e had yet two males underneath him. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Welcome to willow Ridge Sica." he said simply, his eyes darting to the male briefly before in a way, fading out into his thoughts, flashbacks, thoughts, dreams, all crowding together for a mass assembly in his head.

table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
it's okay. i'm sorry i am taking forever :X and I thought we could end here? If not let me know/and or feel free to reply :)

<blockquote>
Sica could see she held her thoughts, and judgement close inside. What fun would it be if he knew exactly what she thought? He carried on, letting it all out for her to truly measure what his worth could be. It was strange spilling his guts to her, but after their first meeting this was a lot easier. What more it was the truth, something more than anything she hoped she would realize. He wasn't that slick.

With the story unfolding, neither interrupted him, and he took it as a good sign he held their interest. It would be pitiful if he was boring, drawing on. He had after all tried to stick with the good points, why sometimes even he believed there was more than the bad luck he felt like was a sign he carried. Repeating his history, made him realize he was that same wolf, just faced with another challenge. <i>Elettra Archer, joining Willow Ridge pack.</i>

A sound from what he assumed was her silent thoughts, he held his ground. Surely he had as good a chance as any before him, and he had tried to offer something different. Or he hoped. There were only so many things wolves did, but he had a great opportunities to do more than one thing. The silver lady weighed it upon her, he briefly let his golden eyes rest to the brown male to give her a break from his stare. His bright eyes looked upon him, Sica was curious where he stood in all of this, what he had to say and do.

Upon his name being spoken in a light ruffled way, he snaps his muzzle in her direction, noting how it must have been strange that was all to it. There was a reason he only said Sica. His surname he had yet to share, because he didn't feel worthy of it. One day when he was ready it may come to light. This was the moment, one that could change his life if she was to have him or not. Silver mask held in attention, he nodded in understanding. Titles were nice, but not necessary. However, it was strange not to hear there were no pups to teach, but his face did not change. He merely quietly nodded, not understanding what the look to Shade would be. Next were the mention of hunters, and he tried to keep track of the names. It made sense what their purpose was, and he wasn't surprised Narime was part of that group. His head cocked just so at the mention of an Adviser. He should like to meet that wolf if she was trusted by the silver lady. He became hopeful with such an explanation it meant he would need to know it because he was staying. Again he killed that hope in his chest, listening as she continued.

His silver rimmed eyes would widen <i>A flood?</i> The only good thing was there was no pups to be caught in it. That was a still pretty devastating hit. <b>"Mother nature, and her ever changing moods. I take it only the den was lost?"</b> He dared ask, wanting to say something, and feeling that might be the safest thing.

In conclusion he could see they had everything covered, but that didn't bother him. It was good to see a pack in order, and said even greater things about her. Order to chaos, one thing they may have in common.

A wry grin would split his lips at her comment, rightly knowing it was true, and realizing she had a sense of humor. There it was, the one thing she did not have, <b>"Well, it was something I enjoyed."</b> She was letting him hang on a thread, waiting for a clear answer. She was kind enough not to leave him hung up. What music to his ears to hear, to know, she wanted him as an Ambassador. His silver mask became more still, humbled pride he would be having a home after all under the respected wolf. A flick of his ears, he listened to the details, easily adding them to recall when needed. There was already one thing for him to do, and he might detect other tasks. He would wait for her to tell them if there were. <b>"I am honored you see me up for the task, and I will take pride in doing something of use."</b>

There was mention of peace-keeping among their own, and his brow quirked curiously. It was not unheard of, but he wondered the details of this. A lifted smile at the tune of her laugh, he replies, <b>"I'll do my best."</b> He would have to get well acquainted with everyone, and see if this would be a real issue. Packs had to get along to run well, and there could be under lying problems. She did offer to let him have a role, with the hint of teacher. <b>"With time we'll see what the pack calls for, I'm fine doing whatever is needed of me."</b> Which was the truth, he adapted. Though, he had not given much thought to why there were no pups, it dawned on the wolf with her fading words it was because she had no mate to do so. He wished he would have realized sooner. It made him feel a little dense, not being mentally prepared for the idea. He had no more to say then what he had. Why was not a question to voice on the issue.

The male by her side was quiet the entire time, who she looked upon now. He gave a welcome, but drew silent. Sica made a mental note to get to know this wolf better, there had to be things to know behind his dark mask. Silver eyes met his, he couldn't help but let his smile broaden. Willow Ridge, his new home. <b>"Thank you,"</b> he murmured, and with a lowered head, pressed ears he respectfully gave a lick to her chin becoming a sub-ordinate.

{end}
</blockquote>
user posted image