(See All?) Announcements
717 Users Online
Vanadis, Google, Bing, Nori, Finley

Strange thing life is — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The golden brown fae quietly observed each of her member’s reactions, her good eye gleaming with affection for them. When her gaze turned to Durai she lifted her gaze slightly, as if she were evaluating him, though she did want to know him better…she truthfully hadn’t gotten to know him much, just saved his ass within the borders when he got too consumed within a hunt. He had been quite lucky that Ruiko hadn’t skinned him, quite frankly, and Nina had made sure to keep a close eye on the male, and he proved to be quite loyal. Her tail whisked behind her at his silence, but she took it as no sign of objection and she silently reminded herself to speak to him later.

Her head then turned to Sloane, her ears instantly twitching with the words said by him. It didn’t seem as though he wanted to deny him, though the fact that he would have to prove his worth to the two of them would be high. Nodding her head towards her partner briefly, she turned back towards Hollow, just as he was answering Sloane’s question. A guardian would be good…borders were always important. With a small smile, she blinked once before saying, "Welcome to the family."

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
"Welcome to the family." As Nina spoke Hollow's tail began to wag furiously. His heart gave a Leap and he almost yipped in excitement. Finally something to be proud of he would be part of a pack, in his heart he already knew that he would strive to be a dependable strong and loyal member. Hollow would do his best for his new pack and he dipped his head low as he could. It felt good, he reflected, he would mean something.

He gazed at Nina, "Thank you, I swear it that I will serve the pack to the best of my ability." Hollow felt warmed at her acceptance as well as the rest of them, he gazed happily at them his eyes sparkling in their strange way with the ring of green appearing brighter than the blue. "I will stick with you all. I will will prove myself to all of you and earn your respect"

{Fade Out}
(This post was last modified: Jan 05, 2013, 11:52 PM by Hollow.)