540 Users Online
Google, Neo, Bing

The Promise — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
The log awaited bonding time xD
Slight powerplay on Sica and Phineas hope you guys don't mind otherwise I'll edit ^^

It had been a long journey. Sica and Phineas, two new members who had travelled to the high mountains. They had brought her back home. She felt guilt and happiness when she saw the willows in their forever peaceful state. Things smelt like home, welcoming her after the lost days. A relieved sigh came out of her muzzle, Kyrie knew things weren't over yet. Her missing must have stirred the pack. After all Elettra had send a rescue party for her. Kyrie had no idea about Shade's victory on Reed, Remy's missing and Skana taking up her place. She did not know any of them, there was just one thing she had to do first. Taking a deep breath her white paws stepped on the borders once again. 'Home,' she whispered warm. Once again she thanked her hero's for their help, apologized for all the trouble.

Little snowflakes fell down on the earth. Kyrie lifted her head to see the dancing flakes. Beautiful, it truly was mesmerizing. If her mind did not remind of her duty she could have stood there for hours, watching the snow fall. In her way back home Kyrie had found some time to groom the most dirt out of her fur. Still she had lost weight from the missing days, her white fur was stained but nothing was permanent. In her own graceful ways she walked towards the warm Den. Hazel eyes seeked out for her Leader. 'Elettra?' Her voice sounded soft, worried as she stuck her head into the free space Elettra owned. Moving all her guilty feelings aside she searched for the silver eyes. 'Can we talk for a bit? Outside.' Carefully she moved her body back to the outside. In the white wonderland Kyrie waited for Elettra to come out.
user posted image
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
A deep weariness had stirred in Elettra when it came to the mountains of Relic Lore. They were forbowding, dangerous, and it led Elettra to question how any pack had come to call the chain of rock 'home'. Nothing good had come from the moutain lands, savor some mountain goat and herb which grew in the high altitude. As of yet, Remy had become injured and lost within the cliffsides, Kyrie at a loss in the same manner and as of recent, Koda even being tossed from them by a mistaken hunting trip. Little good came of them, though Elettra would not allow herself to demand her members stay from them for alas, she too was curious of this dangerous place, if only by the whispers of a new land beyond.
Despite her obvious restlessness for what had been occuring, Elettra had managed a moment's sleep. Though Narime was trapped, Koda was missing, Phineas and Guiness were tending to Narime and Shade was out spreading the word of Koda and trying to find him, still, the Willow Ridge held strong. There was a unity amongst them, a desire to reach out to their brethern and help them in times of need. When someone was hurt, others helped. When someone was lost, they went out looking for them. Still, the boarders held strong with their single leader, their other second and other capable fighters to protect them. Still they fed with an abundant of hunters to work hard for what they could. Elettra rested however much she could, if only to gain an open mind on all of the struggles which became of the Ridge wolves.
Only the most delicate of voices stirred her: Kyrie. Without a doubt the smallest of the group beside Rose, whom though perhaps a bit shorter, sported seemingly more gurth. Elettra's silken black ears perked, head lifting and a smile touching her features. So she had arrived home safely, then? To without a doubt to Elettra, that her two scouting wolves would suceed marvelously. Elettra stirs, lifting and moving into the vast, open space of the rock formation which made their den. Moving towards the large opening, her nose wrinkles to the cold air outside, yet steps forth none the less. "You made it....I was worried." The leader admits, turning her attention over the smaller, much lighter, young woman. Their was much question to her expression, yet remained silent for what Kyrie wished to speak to her.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
What should she say? The girl looked at the grey sky searching for a answer, which would never come. It had been some time since she had seen the black woman as she entered the open-air. Little wrinkels showed on her nose when the Queen came out. A little sad smile played on her lips. She had missed Elettra. The day the two had met was completely by accident. Though meeting her was one of her lucky days.

Her head hung a bit down, more of guilt than by rank. She had made her worry, for nothing. Like Elettra wouldn't have much more important things on her mind. After all she had seen Remy little between her reappearance and her own absence. It was the scent of the strong Second she had missed while she had smelled many other scent marks on the willows. 'I'm sorry, it wasn't planned to go to the mountains.' Her voice sounded soft like the snow that was falling. Brave the girl found the courage to look into the silver eyes. 'I found something-' Kyrie stopped for a second. Should she really tell about Isra? It was not a dark secret yet those days still made her shiver and cry when she gave it too much thought. '-unexpected. I came out in the mountain, I already lost track so I wanted to turn back. A landslide destroyed the path I had taken. So I tried to search for another exit.' She stopped, letting the information sink in. Was she mad? Mad because of her reckless behaviour? That she had turned the other way to chase after someone. Before Kyrie realised she had been standing on the mountains feet, before she could turn she had been blocked. Still she had to think twice before she began the chase.'Thanks to you, Sica and Phineas I was able to come back so soon. If they had not come it could have taken me much longer.'

She was a adult, not a yearling. Sometimes she tented to forget about that fact. Her eyes broke off the contact, looking for something else but saw nothing. 'I-I'm so sorry, I said I wouldn't leave but I was gone without a word.' It shouldn't be like this. Everything in her was devoted for Willow Ridge. She bit her lip but continued anyway. 'I broke my promise. Not only to the pack but to you. I won't let you down again.' The soft voice faded with the wind. She didn't know if Elettra would be angry. Better angry than disappointed, that one thing was what she didn't want to see in those silver eyes. Every punishment was alright but disappointment was just the worst thing the girl had felt besides choosing two things you you love.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The story began to quickly unfold - that she had been traveling along the mountains, had found something which pushed her to venture further within them only to be blocked from her route home, forced to try to find another way around which ended up in her missing from the pack. It all made sense with her lack of injury and Phineas and Sica's ability to find her still in the mountains where she had been wondering in attempt to make her return home. A frown took fold over Elettra's expression, but she spoke not until Kyrie was finished. Of course, she worried, for not only was this a founding member of hers, but perhaps the smallest, most fragile and pure of heart of all the members of Willow Ridge.
No disappointment crossed the features of Elettra. She had felt worry of Kyrie's safety and anger towards anyone whom may had disrupted it. Now, she felt relief that Kyrie had returned safely, but angered that she had gotten herself into the situation in the first place. "I suggest you avoid the mountains from now on, lest we make way for a hunt of goats as a pack. They seem bring no good." They were treacherous. After all, had Koda not recently fallen from them? Had Remy not preached the same story of a rocky slide? "Remy made that same promise..." Elettra spoke in regards to Kyrie not letting her down again. "And now she's gone." Elettra spat out point-blank and with obvious bitterness. It was a betrayal Elettra had far from gotten over. "What was unexpected then? What did you find?" If there had been something to pull Kyrie's attention towards danger, Elettra at least had the mind to know exactly what that was.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
No mountains. The dark image of Steel popped up in her mind. The image was actually not that dark. The grey male may be a bit rough and lived up to his name he was definitely not a bad wolf. Anti-social and introvert suited him better. As he lived with his pack up in the mountains and she belonged to the Willow. The chances to meet him was slim with no permission to enter the mountains again she would certainly never see the man again. It saddened her though she understood why. It had been a dangerous trip, one that could have been her death trip. Hopefully Steel would take care better of himself as she would not see him again.

Her eyes were big as pineapples. 'Remy.. Left?' The reaction was the answer itself, Kyrie couldn't help ask it again. Remy, their iron Second who was a Guardian by heart. She remembered her learning Shade the role of Guardian. She was stern, they made some jokes about her but never in a way to hurt the grey woman. 'Why..' Didn't she feel happy in the Willow. So far Kyrie could remember Remy held pride in her rank but now she was gone. The soft girl and the strong Second. Their relationship had not been that close but close enough to feel the loss. Her ears dropped a couple of inches. She hoped Remy, wherever she was would be happy. Even if betrayal was unforgivable Kyrie could not hate Remy, she was to soft to hate her for that. On the same time it hurt. She could almost taste the bitterness from Elettra's voice. If one would be hurt it was the black Queen who had been left by her Second.

Her heart tightened in her chest. Almost out of instinct the small girl made herself smaller. It was still one big puzzle if she tried to think about Isra's appearance. Why, what did she do in Relic Lore. Was it even real to begin with? This time she couldn't bear to watch Elettra. Not because of fear for the fae but because of her own fear of her family. 'My older sister.' She whispered faintly. A soft shudder went trough the girl. Betrayal was unforgivable.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
A single silky soft black ear fall back as Kyrie's shock and her grey lips tightened to form a hard line, unable to speak further on the subject. Despite the all iron shield Elettra held in front of her, filled with bitterness and anger, deep down the idea of Remy's depart was too painful to bring up into light. Though the pair did not converse much, they had a common ground that way, understanding without words and without affection. Elettra knew that her place was secure without an ounce of question whilst Remy was there to back her up, that when she was not in the lands each and every wolf remained in line under Remy's guard. Would Skana be as iron? Would she be as passionate and proud of her position now that the job landed upon her?
If at all possible, the small girl before Elettra shrunk even smaller, diverting her eyes away when Elettra questioned her, though the answer Elettra was given was not something one might normally shrink over, which caused the leadess head to tilt slightly in much wonder. "And this is...bad? What happened?" Elettra could not understand if only due to the fact that she did not know the woman's past. Still, Elettra was worried if this woman, Kyrie's sister, was still around and proved not only a threat to her, but the pack as a whole.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Bad? Not really Isra wouldn't do something bad to her right, Kyrie was her sister. They shared the same blood, she had learnt the art of hunting from that woman. There is no way she would be in a danger because of her. The thoughts were nothing more than Kyrie's own prayers. She herself didn't know what to believe. 'It could be bad.' Her voice was full of doubt, ever since she had left the pack. Betrayal was unforgivable. Back then it happened once that a wolf had been set out. Kyrie had never been able to let that wolf go from her mind. Especially the first days the memory of that wolf had been fresh. It was the absence that made the wolf present. While the young Kyrie from then had struggled forgetting the traitor others moved on. They moved on so they could the same thing a year afterwards.

'My pack. My birthpack.' Kyrie began still indecisive what had to be told and what could be left in the dark. 'We were very close. When I broke a rule I had to leave the pack after punishment.' No it was not at all. Her eyes darkened with her past memories. Everything had been so utopia-like and with a wig of her tail it all changed into one big mess. Why was love a sin. She had loved and she was had awareness for the consequences. Though the girl had expected to be cut off from her family entirely, she had never thought they would take everything. 'There should be no reason for them to search me out. I've nothing left from the past they took everything. Even my kinchin.' Her last sentence was sot but clear before her voice broke. Her little ones, she believed they would be in a world with their father. If that that was true or not, she had to believe it.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra listens intently, silenced by the woman's soft words, not wishing to interrupt should it cut off Kyrie entirely and keep her from explaining the situation further. She mentioned having broken a rule within the pack and due to it, being punished before banished from the lands. Ether it had been a very strict pack whom broke their wolves for even the slightest sentence or perhaps Kyrie had done something very grave. When Kyrie pushes further, she speaks little, but enough to where Elettra understands the situation much more clearly. They took everything from her, including her kinchin. The dialect was not something Elettra was used to, though the term 'kin' brought an understanding to Elettra: Kyrie had bred within the pack without permission and due to it, they had not only taken away her children (and since Kyrie said they took everything, El could only assume they did away with her lover too) but they had banished her from the lands in turn. Elettra was understanding of the terms in breaking the rules, something which would have easily happened within the lands of Torbine. Elettra even, would do the same should her wolves disrespect her in such a way, but though beating and banishment was on Elettra's list of those who got pregnant in her home, killing the pups was not one of them. It was a fate which Elettra had shared as well - watching her children being taken from her, to be executed. Hearing the hounds of war baying at the moon at the chance to slaughter her lover and his people. Did Kyrie mean the same by this, that they had been taken and killed, or simply that they had died of hardship due to her being kicked from the pack? And so young, too, Kyrie must have been. Elettra had been just barely two, but Kyrie? The thought was almost nearly wild for her to jump to quickly into the arms of another...or had it been rape? It was all such vague information leaving Elettra with much question, all far too personal for her to ask. She understood well enough and left it at that.
"I...." Elettra sighs deeply, turning her attention over the lands around her: the yellows, browns and red of the hanging willows, the crisp breeze stirring the foliage, the sound and scent of her sleeping brethren. Her silver eyes, as pale as the moon which rested in the dark skies above, moved back to Kyrie after a moment's pause. "I understand more then you could possibly realize..." She speaks lightly before falling to silence once more.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Air slipped his way outside her lungs with a sigh. Why did her chest always felt like it was pressed to the ground, like there was a mountain resting on her body, every time she would even think about the past. Even the little good things were cast in black. It was not that her life had been unfair, though a big part of Kyrie still wished to live into her own little fairytale with her love. She really did, how childish it sounded. It was normal right, wanting to live with your cubs and loved ones?

'I...' Her head turned towards Elettra, Kyrie didn't know what she had to think. Reading Elettra was something she was not good in. Though the black woman was like a rock, strong and stable. Kyrie was pretty sure every wolf had it's soft spot. However this thing.. Her past. What would Elettra think? She didn't consider her old home a danger but maybe this whole case drove against her way of thinking. Kyrie had really no idea, though how to interpret the sigh. Was it to much too handle with all the pack issues, was she mad or disappointed. Trying not to pain herself with false assuming the girl waited for the woman to finish her sentence. It took a bit of time.

A sharp breath filled her lungs once again with cold air. 'You.. You mean, you too..' Her ears dropped like they were pulled down. Was that for real? Questions appeared like mushrooms in spring but all that would flow were her tears. Unbearable pain seemed to come over the little girl. Making her weep for something she had pushed back. 'I-I'm s.. so sorry for you!' Her words were almost inaudible with her gasps for air. She never had thought Elettra would share something alike with that of her past, it made her incredible sad. Her cubs, Elettra's, her lost love and who knows who the Queen's mate was at that time. It did not matter everything came out and it looked like it would not stop for the coming two minutes.
Creating rivers the flow stopped. Still sniffing she shook her head. It pounced. 'I-if you ever need me just know I'm here for you.' She spoke again a bit more controlled but the light voice was still trilling. 'Just know, you're not alone and we all love you very much. S-so if you ever feel like crying, cry because it's okay.' The words just rolled out of her muzzle with no filter at all. On a later moment Kyrie may hid her face out of embarrassment but every word was pure.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Its a bit awkward going back to threads so old, but ima try!

The breath was sharp, the cold air biting at the lungs and Elettra's ears swirled to the sound, her attention from the moon at lost to befall upon the slight, snow colored woman at her side. Elettra's eyes were wide, swirling with promise and understanding, open to the woman in ways they were not to any other, for Kyrie to pluck out the truth in her eyes where the pain and ever lasting torment remained. As Kyrie, all the happiness, all the glory and hope was blackened, lost by the agony which swallowed in whole. And in a gasp came Kyrie's flowing tears, which slacked the jaw of Elettra Archer, her ears pinning hard to her skull, her body slumping under the moonlight's watch. She had not expected all of it, any of it and found herself at utter silence as the young girl beside her cried her eyes out, letting go in a manner Elettra felt she never could, and, with a certainty that even then it would not mend her suffering. In time, Kyrie stops and the gaze of Elettra which had over time shifted to the flooring of her home, moved once more to meet the girl's attention. She was there for her, unjudging of her as she had always been, mentioning that Elettra could cry it out, that everyone loved her. It was something the woman could not believe to be true, to be truly loved by her members then otherwise simply respected or feared. Still, the woman nods with some agreement, a small struggled smile forming over her lips. "Thank you...."