(See All?) Announcements
622 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

a blackout in my heart — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b421/straightoxic/Alexander/alextable.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #816984;">
"We aren't so different, I guess." Alexander noted, chuckling lightly again, but it passed quickly, drifting into a mere exhale. Fresh starts. He wasn't doing so bad so far. There'd been a few speed bumps here and there, but it wasn't as if he'd made any enemies yet. Kind of. The only thing he couldn't bear was being alone all the time. Persistent company was what he craved. He hadn't slept much since arriving here, too busy wandering back and forth across the land, hoping to come across a stranger any chance that he got.

"Well, I hope that we both manage to find something here." Alex spoke, voice dropping, eyes shifting towards the darker wolf. Slowly, he nodded, attempting to convince himself. "You don't sound like you know much about the humans, so..." That had been Alexander's hardship. Humans. The only problem he'd ever really had. "What's your story?" He was rather curious to know, but didn't want to press, and kept his voice low.